+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office wrong on the medical form

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
I submitted the application today!! I am living in dubai and am an indian national. When I went to DMP, I was thinking that i will process the visa from abu dhabi office. So, in the visa office box i written Abu Dhabi. Lather on, thanks to this forum, I came to know that the timeline for Abu Dhabi office is too long and it is far better to apply from New Delhi office so, while submitting the application I changed the prefered visa office to new delhi. Now the real problem is medical form says that visa office is abu dhabi and my application says the office is New Delhi. Will it delay my application because of this confusion??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

harupit200281 said:
I submitted the application today!! I am living in dubai and am an indian national. When I went to DMP, I was thinking that i will process the visa from abu dhabi office. So, in the visa office box i written Abu Dhabi. Lather on, thanks to this forum, I came to know that the timeline for Abu Dhabi office is too long and it is far better to apply from New Delhi office so, while submitting the application I changed the prefered visa office to new delhi. Now the real problem is medical form says that visa office is abu dhabi and my application says the office is New Delhi. Will it delay my application because of this confusion??
Probably, as Delhi will have to search for the medical results as they won't be notified by the RMC, Abu Dhabi will be.

PMM