+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office requested my passpor

Abdu

Feb 4, 2010
How long do I need to wait until I get back my passport from Cairo visa office. Our case was approved without interview and passoprts requested and received by visa office on the 28th of January 2010. Dos any one has such exepreience to share with me

Abdu

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
like when did you Receive your medicals ?? and when did you send them ?? and when you applied mainly for immigration and under what category ?

waiting your reply..

Abdu

Feb 4, 2010
We applied early in 2005 for perminant residence permit. At first I sent English language proficeincy doccument and thought they would accept it but they did not and a year later they asked for ILETS. At first I sat for academic module by mistake and got a band score of 6.5. Later they said that they would accept the academic module. Then I got bussy with work and family buisness and could not do the IELETs until late in 2007 and got a band score of 7. In july 2009 I got a message that my application is approved and interview waved and sked for the medical tests which performed in 31st August 2009. Our passports were requested on the 15th of Jnauary 2010 and delivered 28th Jabuary. So in total it is a fufe year project