+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' means rejection?

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today my eCAS changed to above line. I think it is rejection. As it should be 'In Process' after 'Received by Visa Office'. Is there anyone with same status? What happened next? Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nope... it doesn't mean a rejection/approval... it means just that.
Hold on some more buddy, have faith, u'll be thru.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vmpvmp

I got same status (Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete) on 07/12/2009 and I am still waiting for reply from London CHC.
No status change since last 2 weeks. But I have seen all people who got this status have rejection in 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
So it is not a good news but i am still hoping for best.
Please confirm your full ECAS status. Regards Desai

qorax said:
Nope... it doesn't mean a rejection/approval... it means just that.
Hold on some more buddy, have faith, u'll be thru.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi vmpvmp

I got same status (Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete) on 07/12/2009 and I am still waiting for reply from London CHC.
No status change since last 2 weeks. But I have seen all people who got this status have rejection in 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
So it is not a good news but i am still hoping for best.
Please confirm your full ECAS status. Regards Desai
Additional documents might be asked soon from those who got this status...

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
vmpvmp said:
Today my eCAS changed to above line. I think it is rejection. As it should be 'In Process' after 'Received by Visa Office'. Is there anyone with same status? What happened next? Thanks.
Hi vmpvmp,

I know that you have another file under old rule. did you withdraw that old file or it is still in process? when did that old file submite? do you think this change in your ECAS may be related to this fact you have 2 applications at the same time?

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with aspire and i am still hoping for best. But I have seen many people who
got this status and received rejection letter in 2 weeks to 8 weeks based on
different reasons (NOC, points, funds,etc). I have not seen single person who
got addtional document request after this status. So chances are very less.
aspire & seniour member please comment.
vmpvmp, please confirm your full ECAS status. Regards Desai

aspire said:
Additional documents might be asked soon from those who got this status...

sainiajeet123

Dec 18, 2009
I filed as a bookeeper on july08 but when 38 list come my occupation was not in the list now when i checked on 13th dec 09 my ecas status it shows

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete

& after clicking it the matter shows as below mention

We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2008.

We started processing your application on July 23, 2008.

We transferred your application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office on March 4, 2009. The Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office may contact you.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 27, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Now please suggest after seeing my above mentioned e cas status that cio sydney send me letter on 29th nov 09 it almost 23 days but i have not received the letter . can you suggest me what can be the result can it be approval or denied

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
I agree with aspire and i am still hoping for best. But I have seen many people who
got this status and received rejection letter in 2 weeks to 8 weeks based on
different reasons (NOC, points, funds,etc). I have not seen single person who
got addtional document request after this status. So chances are very less.
aspire & seniour member please comment.
vmpvmp, please confirm your full ECAS status. Regards Desai

[/quote

SDESAI1981, in first page it is the same link 'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' On clicking it, same 4 lines appear with the last line as

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Was it same in your case? Thanks.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vahidvahid said:
Hi vmpvmp,

I know that you have another file under old rule. did you withdraw that old file or it is still in process? when did that old file submite? do you think this change in your ECAS may be related to this fact you have 2 applications at the same time?
I am sorry but I don't have any application pending under old rules. Thanks.

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Our E-cas status is the same but we already received the AOR and were told to send documentation to visa office. It does not mean you were rejected , maybe you still have not received the AOR due to some problem. It just means review was completed but you have to wait for decision.

Roger

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vmpvmp

When i enter to ECAS it was showing as:

Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

When I click on above link it will come up with following:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

What was your previous ECAS status? Was it Received by Visa Office (Your application & supporting documents received by Visa Office & Pending Review)
Please confirm. Desai

[/quote

SDESAI1981, in first page it is the same link 'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' On clicking it, same 4 lines appear with the last line as

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Was it same in your case? Thanks.
[/quote]

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Roger
please confirm which documents did visa office requested to you and was your status change since you have submitted those docuements? please provide this information.
Thank You & Good Luck Desai

Roger55 said:
Our E-cas status is the same but we already received the AOR and were told to send documentation to visa office. It does not mean you were rejected , maybe you still have not received the AOR due to some problem. It just means review was completed but you have to wait for decision.

Roger

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's the initial review. Wait for the email that asks for documents.

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Sorry ,
I have not sent complete documentation to visa office yet , I thought you were at first stage in Sydney N.S. Pplease disregard my post since I have not reached that stage yet . Sorry.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi CoolEJ
I know it a intial review but how do you know that visa office will ask for documents and it is not always rejection?
Desai

CoolEJ said:
That's the initial review. Wait for the email that asks for documents.