+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA ISSUED

sunnybobo

Feb 28, 2015
Please i will like to be directed on what to do for i am sure some of you here might have been through similar situation and some ideas and suggestion would help me.My visa application has just been rejected on the reason:
-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.In reaching this decision i consider several factors including:
(Purpose of visit)
Please help me here about what to do.What kind of information do they want here? I provided documents about my property and work documents.I am presently taking A bacherlor's program and i did apply for 2 years undergraduate diploma there because i want to drop this my current program since i dont like it.
Please any information will help.Thanks

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Did u mention that u r currently pursuing b.tech in ur visa application.

sunnybobo

Feb 28, 2015
@EVIL007 Yeah i did mention that i have done 1 year already and i did attached my transcript because it is a post secondary school study as they mentioned.I wrote a short support note and attached to my application but i did not mentioned anything about my current study program.Do you think in my case a strong explanatory note will help? what do they mean by purpose of visit when i have an admission letter? Please give me some suggesttion

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I think this is mistake u have done, u should not have mentioned that u r currently course in India. The fact that u r leaving ur studies in between might had given impression that u r non-serious student . That is why they have mention " purpose of visit " because they doubt that ur real intentions were to study only

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
A strong SOP might help your case.
Share you profile. each and every detail , ill give u some points to add in your SOP

waterbottle

Dec 4, 2014
Hey, I am also about to apply for a visa for Canada. Not under the SPP. I'm transferring my B.Tech Mechanical degree to UVic preferably. Its the same degree there, will I face any issues?
Can you list some threads advising me for the application for the visa?
Help me EVIL007

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
By transfering u mean transfering the credits of your current degree to UVIc or you are starting fresh degree .

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I think then it won't be a problem.

waterbottle

Dec 4, 2014
I see you're an active member and have replied to another thread on here. I'm waiting for an acceptance letter and will begin my visa application soon, any advice you may have for me? I don't think I'll be taking the GIC and I think I'll get my medical done pretty early, before they ask for it.
I've got an 80 in tenth grade and 82 in twelfth, the terms I've done at university is about 75. IELTS 8
I'll go in September. I'd love it if you gave me some links and threads to read. I should mention that I've been a frequent visitor to the states as they're relatives there and also in Canada, should I mention that?
Any points on visa tips are much welcome, thanks.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
First of all, u have great profile, u will definitely get visa.
There is no need to mention about your relatives in Canada.
From financial point of view, I'll advice you to go for GIc or loan equivalent of 10000 dollar+ pay your first year fee . add ItR return of your parents. That's it.
Dear GIc gonna make ur case stronger.if u can easily afford it , them go for it.

waterbottle

Dec 4, 2014
Well, thanks. I'll look more deeply into GIC. Other than that, I was just planning to get some education loan and loan from my parent's accounts at work. Amounting to the total of 10K plus a year's fee and ticket costs. If I pay the first year's fee, and don't get the visa, what then? I believe its refundable. And if I don't get the visa, can I apply again after fulfilling the required points ; for example: Not enough funds or reason to come back etc, on the same acceptance letter or do I need another acceptance letter from another university and another program altogether?
Thanks

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Yeah fee is refundable but still check ur university policies before paying.
If u r taking loan, no need to take GIC.
If u got rejected, u can apply with same offer letter, no need to start admission process again. Offer letter is generally valid for 1 year

reallynewbie

Dec 11, 2014
Also, if you are having problem getting visa, you can even defer your admission for 2 terms (I think fee is 25 dollar) and University will reissue the offer letter.

--
reallynewbie