Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
Rab dey barohsey
LANDED..........
jub wo chaheyga
More Suggestions please ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
nvidia14 said:
Hi, Senior members I am in a giffy I have completed BS.c in Hospitality and Tourism from India (2008) and MBA from United Kingdom (2010) with decent marks, 4 years of part-time and full time experience in UK majorly in Hotels, Restaurants and Retail on good positions, have IELTS-7, liquid cash in my account is 13-14 lakh plus i will take a loan of 10 lakh, I came back to India about 3 months ago now I am planning to go for Masters of Arts in Sustainable Leisure Management from Vancouver Island University. Please help me by replying if its a good choice in terms of (Study Mismatch), !!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

After seeing so many study mismatch refusal I am really scared :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Your views will be much appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!my judgement is cloudy at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!

your case is very weak .. dont apply you wont get the visa .....

this is my opinion please do not get it 100% .. if you really want to check then go ahead !

kolloju

Apr 2, 2013
Re: VISA HELP*

helooo. i have applied visa on 7th march for may intake and still i hven't received any result. many people hve received their visas who have applied after 7th march. what wld the reason for the delay i have applied to centennial college. i have paid complete 1st year fee and taken GIC also.. please help me. will be waiting for ur reply plz help me

ckckckck

Mar 2, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waitin!!!!! under general category
LANDED..........
hope i ll
Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website ****
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.
but i applied to chandigarh cosulate , then why itz written in the above last line, if requested to hold, ur pp has been held at dellhi oc??????????? plzz reply

nvidia14

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Already done !!
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
Rab dey barohsey
LANDED..........
jub wo chaheyga
@KEM---Brav can you please help me by finding the gaps .........what can be done to improve my chances.......see i know my chances better than anyone else that's why i posted this thread .....common sense ??? ??? ??? ???

@Kolloju---Brav the best you can do is wait ....thats the best you can do .............as it might be the case of busy period ...hope for the best !!!!!!!! everything will be fine !!!!!!!

@ckckckck---As Delhi got the centralized office for interview and things ............its just a possibility dont take it seriously !!!!!!!!!! relax

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

double

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2013
kolloju said:
@ nvdia
Thnx fr reply.. Is it mandatorily required to get the documents notarised and sop????
it is not mandatory but it is safe if dey r done...no need to notarize SOP..juz ur transcripts and scores.

kolloju

Apr 2, 2013
@ nvdia

I kept xerox copies of all my mark sheets as mentnd in the checklist. N dnt put sop since it is nt mentioned in chklist...

kolloju

Apr 2, 2013
@nvdia

Wil dre b the chances of any rejection bcoz oe nt puting sop. And. not dng the documents attested/ notarised??? Plz help m very much woried vth seepless nights bcoz of delay nearing a mnth..

nvidia14

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Already done !!
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
Rab dey barohsey
LANDED..........
jub wo chaheyga
Yes I think i have seen a thread in which the Vo refuses the application on the bases that the docs were not notarized .....they question the authenticity of the docs.........and yes you have to write a good sop not much required in case of spp .......but general yes .......and you only need your qualifications to be notarized .........!!!!!!!!! best of luck

nvidia14

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.