+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
www.thechopra.co.in but i just checked they have office in Chandigarh but not in Jal still check with them. Also you can look for some other genuine consultant and explain you case. If you can visit Chandigarh you can have access to few good consultants.
Hope it helps

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
@ blazinbeauties2002

Thnx for ur reply ..

I was also thinking in the same way ..

Wat u doin ?? R u also goin to canada ..

N m from Jalandhar Punjab .. Can u suggest me a gud consultant or someone who can help me in making a SOP ..

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
@ SimranSahi

I live and work in London. I did my Masters in London, but recently got a scholarship to study for a Masters degree leading to a PhD in Canada. The best consultant in my opinion is global visa, don't know if they've got an office where you live, but you can Google it up. To the best of my knowledge, they provide professional services with a success rate of over 90%. They also refund your money in case of refusal. Personally I don't think you need to use a consultant. Based on my various visa applications, I've come to realise that visa success is based on balance of probabilities, and the onus is on you to show that there is a connection between your proposed study and your overall career goal. IT is a broad field, so also is Management. I'm currently in Research, but in the very near future, I would love to be in management. So you need to harness your experience in IT, and business together to come up with a very good SOP.

Remember!!! You will be assessed by the information you provide.

P*S Could you post your academic and experience history. Someone here might just be able to come up with good points to include in your SOP.

Good Luck.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ya thats right,
global visa are very good consultant.
I also hire them and submit my application.
But I think that there is no benefit to hire any consultant.

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SimranSahi ,

browse this website ,it will help you to write SOP ,
http://www.sampleofdocuments.com/statement-of-purpose.htm

and i can send you some samples i have if u give me your email

good luck

U

umair81

Hey Simran

i would not advise u to change ur course.

what i would suggest u is that write an sop. show u worked in industry where u have or will be migrating from it to management and this course will help u achieve better results...

make sop on these grounds.. u will get ur visa InshAllah :)

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
@ nour140

Thnx for ur suggestion ..

I did +2 in NON-Med stream ..
Then i did Bachelors of Information Technology From University of Ballarat Australia ..
I don't have work experience only i have is i worked in a Winery .. Used to operate Machines ..

Plz do reply Anything u want to tell ..

MY EMAIL IS - samjatt@gmail.com

N thnx everyone else for ur replies ..

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
@ SimranSahi

acc to my experience, Statement of Purpose ( SOP ) is very necessary document.It satisfies the visa officer that whats purpose of your studies.
i have heard that lot of people got their visa rejection because they didnt put it into visa file.

i am from Amritsar and you?

jalandhar is Hub of immigration offices.you should take advise from pyramid-e-service .
best of luck

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab_rocks

if i applied to immigration but i did not complete my papers in the deadline to send the update .... and now i want to apply to get study visa ...will i have any problem because i applied to immigration and i did not complete the processing ?

U

umair81

nope it will have no impact .. u have to tell the truth in ur papers about ur immigration .. i had two cases of immigration. applied for study visa n got it.