+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Hey frnd my visa got rejected today .. can anyone tell me wat r the next option for me ..
Wat shoul i do now ..

Plz do reply ..

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
dear so sad to hear that ...

kindly share wat are the points on the basis of which ur visa is rejected...

dont loose hope.... u can apply again...

i can guide you

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Thnx mate for replying ..
I have been rejected saying my course doesn't match with previous studies ..
I had done +2 non-medical .. n then i did bachelors of Information technology from Australia ..

Can u plz help wat should i do ..

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
dear simran
Please give full details like which course did u apply for ? duration? any work experience and which country did u apply..if india spp or normal..etc
Dont worry we have seen many people getting visas in second attempt.

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Thnx for reply ..

I had applied for Post degree Diploma In Business Studies from Vancouver Island University ..
It was for 1year ..I have no work experince ..
IELTS - L-7 S-6.5 R-7 W-5.5
It was under SPP

Rejection on grounds of non relevence of course ..

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you could get your visa in second attempt if you could overall overcome your refusal reason.

here a pakistani guy whose sister was refused on the same ground because her course for masters was not in line with her previous studies.

she got a help from a good consultant and got the visa in second time.

you did your bachelors in IT in Australia and you were going for a Business Studies...

Don't you think it was a big deviant from your previous studies?

You should select course that matches your previous studies....

One of my friends had done computer related work all his life and was going to do diploma in Business and one of his consultants told him right away that he sould stand no chance getting visa if he did not choose a course that matched his previous studies or work experience.

You can always change your course once u reach there in your target country. But you have to prepare your case from VO's perspective...this is key.

I'd suggest you to get help from a good consultant in your area.

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Dear Simran
Asad already answered but i would like to add that if you want to pursue business education then your sop should be strong and define that you want to be a techno commercial kind of a person and this is the qualification which will complement your IT education so that you be .....
Did u write a sop with earlier application??? if yes then pl be sure not to change the purpose and aim of life and all
Last resort is change of course but then again be very clear why u changed and how is this revelant because you don't want to give a impression of some one who just wants a visa.
Hope it helps

Pl let me know which CHC you filed and how long did it take for reply?? also did you send pre medicals??

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Hi Sehdevadesh,

I haven't attached a SOP before ..
Wat u think if i attach a SOP now n reapply in same course will i get visa ..
As m from IT background .. i want to do MBA after this ..

Plz do reply ..

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
mate!
u can get it changed once in Canada. Its all possible
But u need to select a relevant course to enter Canada

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
Absolutely, you must change your program before you reapply and program should match your previous studies because visa officer check this out very intently.

Best of luck .

SimranSahi

Sep 11, 2010
Thnx Punjab ..
Where u from .. u know any good consultant in Jallandhar ..
do u think if i give a try using SOP will that be helpful ..

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
hey simran,
take a professional help but i think taking chance with sop wont help because you have already applied once and there is nothing which has changed in your profile since then. Any ways The chopras are good consultant and i think they are in jal pl check there website.
Please let me know how long did it take for you to receive the decision and did you apply with pre med??

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
@ SimranSahi

In my opinion, I would not advice you to change your course, as this would make you appear desperate. You should have your career path well thought out; changing your course would only make the visa officer feel you really do not know what you want. I would suggest you write a detailed explanation in your SOP as to why you have decided to study a course unrelated to your previous studies, and the potential benefits you stand to gain from studying your proposed course. On the flip side you can decide to appeal for an administrative review, but that would surely take time.

Good luck.