+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got rejected

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
prashjcha said:
hey harman...which CHC u applied to first time...and u gt a medical call from them or they rejected without a medical call...and which course you applied to...dear i have seen a guy on this forum who was rejected once and re-applied for reconsideration of his file and guess what he got his visa...but he convinced visa officer with a strong reason...so it is possible that they reconsider your file and you get your visa...al the best and hope for the best...
hi prashjcha,
plz tell me who is thet guy,
and i want to tell u that,
i have done b.tech in electrnics and communication, and i have 1 year experinece of lecturer in same subjects, and i want to do wireless and networking course ( pg certificate of 1 year in gbc college ) which is related to my field.
now i have reapplied my case for reconsideration with strong clarification/justification of my first rejection , and attached statement of purpose with my file and also attached a letter to visa officer regarding clarification and write him, sir, it is my humble request if after clarification , u have any doubt in my file then give me a chance to speak via personal interview / telephonic interview.
so wht r my chances now,?
and tell me who is that guy which got visa on 2nd attempt so that i can read his blog. tell me his subject line.or post his/her data here.

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Hi harman

The guy who got his visa in second attempt, his id is hassan51214 and look for the topic Timeline for CHC Islamabad....his application was rejected but he re-applied and told them for a reconsideration...he didnt loose hope and finally got the result...he got his visa in second attempt..you will find other guy also in the same topic with reapplication and he also got his visa..so dont loose hope...and well if you have given them a strong reason in your SOP and the visa officer is convinced he will grant you your visa...so best of luck..

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
hi harman

your application was rejected after medicals or before that...and to which CHC you applied new delhi or Chandigarh...

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
prashjcha said:
Hi harman

The guy who got his visa in second attempt, his id is hassan51214 and look for the topic Timeline for CHC Islamabad....his application was rejected but he re-applied and told them for a reconsideration...he didnt loose hope and finally got the result...he got his visa in second attempt..you will find other guy also in the same topic with reapplication and he also got his visa..so dont loose hope...and well if you have given them a strong reason in your SOP and the visa officer is convinced he will grant you your visa...so best of luck..
hi prashjcha
i applied from chandigarh consulate, consulate general of canada, chandigarh
and they rejected my visa before medical,
and plz tell me when u read my documents which i aatechedm wht u think,
i have any chance or not?

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
hi harman

First of all you can make it out from the reason they give you for the rejection..it was regarding your course selection..this means that you were never rejected on your financial background...they would have included that reason also if in case they would have got any problem with your funds...still what you have shown in your file it seems that on basis of financial conditions your file is strong enough to atleast not create any problem regarding financial conditions...apart from this what you really need to do is concentrate on the reason of rejection that is your course selection...i believe thats what you have done by sending them a SOP with your file..now it totally depends on the content of your SOP to be strong enough to convince visa officer and reconsider you file...and dude visa officer are seating there for granting visa yar...they wont deny to genuine students...as you have already submitted your file so its now no going back...so pray to god be positive and hope for the best...the only solution is to wait and watch theres nothing else we can do...you will only get some views here on this forum but it visa officer who is accessing you file..so wait for the results and i will pray that it will reap you the best...

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
prashjcha said:
hi harman

First of all you can make it out from the reason they give you for the rejection..it was regarding your course selection..this means that you were never rejected on your financial background...they would have included that reason also if in case they would have got any problem with your funds...still what you have shown in your file it seems that on basis of financial conditions your file is strong enough to atleast not create any problem regarding financial conditions...apart from this what you really need to do is concentrate on the reason of rejection that is your course selection...i believe thats what you have done by sending them a SOP with your file..now it totally depends on the content of your SOP to be strong enough to convince visa officer and reconsider you file...and dude visa officer are seating there for granting visa yar...they wont deny to genuine students...as you have already submitted your file so its now no going back...so pray to god be positive and hope for the best...the only solution is to wait and watch theres nothing else we can do...you will only get some views here on this forum but it visa officer who is accessing you file..so wait for the results and i will pray that it will reap you the best...
thanks dear prashjcha,
i have attached a letter to visa officer and my sop with all the documents, in these 2 documents i have given him the strong clarification/justification of my rejection point.

amathen

May 6, 2010
Cochin, Kerala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The instructions for SPP clearly states not to submit additional documents and regarding financials they state that $8,000 for living expenses + fees for 1 year by way of an education loan is what is required. Even 4 lakhs loan is sufficient if the fees were paid directly from other funds. Atleast this is the guideline. The reason may be elsewhere .. Program choice MUST complement existing studies not repeat, IELTS must be appropriate for level of studies .. 6.0 for diploma 6.5 for post grad certificates.

I am a CSIC member Indo Canadian with a relatively new office in Kochi. Interesting to see these posts as we can all learn from each oithers experience.
www imcanvisa com

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Hi amthen

i have applied under spp on 8th of june and as you might be knowing that under spp withing 15 working days you get an intial response...its been 22 working days since i applied and still no response from chc...what are your views...

amathen

May 6, 2010
Cochin, Kerala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashjcha :

I wouldn't worry too much about it. They are probably inundated with all these applications. Noone probably suspected the huge volume from India that they got this year. Also July 01 was Canada Day and I was there at the embassy on Monday July 05 the day there was a national bandh and although it was open it looked pretty dead. You application was received till June 10 meaning June 14 was when they looked at it. This week you should get the result .. hope its positive.

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
hey amathen

Thanks for this valuable piece of information that you provided...i am relaxed now...and ya lets see whats comes...i am pretty positive about my file...as i have truthfully answered all questions and followed the spp guidelines...lets hope for the best...

varunkum

Jun 4, 2010
hey amathen
i had submitted wat ever possible documents required for the visa officers review. but still it got denied.

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
varunkum said:
hey amathen
i had submitted wat ever possible documents required for the visa officers review. but still it got denied.
hi varunkum
what documents u attached in second time?
have u attached statement of purpose(sop) regarding the clarification that ur studies, experience , future plans, level of establishment r matchable to ur further studies,?
and have u attached a letter to visa officer regarding your clarification/justification of ur first rejection?
tell me dear.
because i have the same problem,
but in second time i have attached all the documents regarding funds, statement of purpose and a letter to visa officer, etc.
because first time when i got rejection, i was shocked, because every thing is ok with my file but sop is not there at that time.
i think now i will get the visa because everything is full on and 100% true.

VARUN plz tell me , what is the difference in documnets in ur first file and second file, & what documents u attached in 2nd time regarding clarfication/justification of ur first rejection.?
& also tell me , wht is ur previous qualification, & in what course u were going for ur further study/?

S

sunilnalang

Hello Friends
Can u please help

I have submitted my VIsa on 25th June under SPP frm mumbai
The status of it is still under Process

What i hav submitted is bank loan statement in set 3
I took 5 lakhs loan

I hav paid 7,200.00 CAD 3/4th of my fees

i am just worried why is it taking so much time
my counseler didnt ask me to submit all those documents which u all written in prevoius post ...

Please tell ... mee and guide me m just waiting for my visa

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunilnalang said:
Hello Friends
Can u please help

I have submitted my VIsa on 25th June under SPP frm mumbai
The status of it is still under Process

What i hav submitted is bank loan statement in set 3
I took 5 lakhs loan

I hav paid 7,200.00 CAD 3/4th of my fees

i am just worried why is it taking so much time
my counseler didnt ask me to submit all those documents which u all written in prevoius post ...

Please tell ... mee and guide me m just waiting for my visa
Hey Sunil

Did you pay the fees out of your Education loan ? if yes, Were you not told by your agent that 5 lacs loan in not sufficient under spp. the loan must be the 80% of (your first year fees+ $8000) //in most of the cases it is around 8 lac//

Anyway since your file is already in the embassy. you have no option but to wait, probably there are more application being submitted than CHC can handle in the official SPP time limit thats why its taking longer than normal..be patient buddy and seek GOD's help.

All the best man

varinderpal

Aug 17, 2010
Hi...

My visa got rejected. I have done B.Tech in 2005. After that i have work experience of field coordinator for 1.6 yr and web developer for 2.2 yrs. I took a course in POST GRAD. DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT in FANSHAWE COLLEGE london, Ontario. My IELTS score is 7.5 bands.
I have shown income of 9 lakhs and loan of 9 lakhs
The reasons for VISA rejection are :
1. you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence
2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects or plans.

The problems i think that might have been:
1. No S.O.P submitted
2. Income was written as of mine(4.5 lakhs) and my brother (4.5 lakhs) and that was agricultural income, My mother and father are no more as they died long ago so didnt mention their name in income.
3. There were two addresses in documents , one was of our place in city and other of the village.

Please reply so that i can take appropriate measures for next application.