+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa got rejected

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hiii earth Lover,

In one blog you have written that the master in Germany is free...On what bases?can u explain? I have done Bachlelor in pharmacy with 1.5 yr experience

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
Hi,

yes Study in Germany for international students is free. In some universities one just need to pay maximum of 500 Euro/ semester. But in my case its 200 Euro per sem of administrative fee but there is no tuition fee. Visit www.daad.de english version website its German government website for study in Germany and vist foreign students column and research the website carefully you will find everything u need. the program you want to study its cost, application deadline even I find my program of study from this site also visit FAQ section of the website.

varunkum

Jun 4, 2010
thanks a lot guys for that moral support...i would go ahead and try for other countries also but before that i am plannin to get into a job

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
earthlover said:
Hi,

yes Study in Germany for international students is free. In some universities one just need to pay maximum of 500 Euro/ semester. But in my case its 200 Euro per sem of administrative fee but there is no tuition fee. Visit www.daad.de english version website its German government website for study in Germany and vist foreign students column and research the website carefully you will find everything u need. the program you want to study its cost, application deadline even I find my program of study from this site also visit FAQ section of the website.

Thanks Dear,

That's a nice information u have shared..I will go through this site..

Keep in touch..

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
earthlover said:
Hi,

For germany , is it necessory to learn German?

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
upenpatel said:
For germany , is it necessory to learn German?
Its not compulsary to learn German if program of study is in English (the lectures and everything gonna be in English). But its always a assest if you know the local language. It will help you to mix up easily with German way of life and you can easily find work there. If I got the admission in the program I have applied, yes definatley I will learn it. Last but not the least it will also boost chances of getting visa.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
earthlover said:
Its not compulsary to learn German if program of study is in English (the lectures and everything gonna be in English). But its always a assest if you know the local language. It will help you to mix up easily with German way of life and you can easily find work there. If I got the admission in the program I have applied, yes definatley I will learn it. Last but not the least it will also boost chances of getting visa.
oh..really..Tha'ts so nice..But you know, its very lengthy process...Any comments on Newzeland?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
NZ, its such a small place and a really small economy. what a lot of students told me was that getting jobs is a big problem there. most ppl hang around for a while and head to Aus.

Hey earthlover, which college are you in ? and how do u find Germany ?

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
vibez_well said:
NZ, its such a small place and a really small economy. what a lot of students told me was that getting jobs is a big problem there. most ppl hang around for a while and head to Aus.

Hey earthlover, which college are you in ? and how do u find Germany ?
To know everything about Germany you can visit www.daad.de engish version website its German government website for international students. Applying to GER is a long process moreover PR is also a little difficult task but because of very low cost of study (Min -200 euro/sem and Max. 500 Euro/Sem), Can work along with study 90 days fulltime outof 360 days and 180/360 for part-time. One gets the year long time to search for a job after completing study and after getting job in the field of study makes eligible to apply for workpermit max of 5 years. fluency in German is also important. I feel GER is good destination to study and live.

I am not studying in GER. I have just applied for my masters degree recently. I got all the info from the website I have mentioned above and along with that I have the offer letter from Centennial college 1 year PG diploma program. So trying both ways.

also vibez well can you tell me that my 1 year PG diploma tuition fee + living expenses is 10.5 lac INR mentioned on my offer letter and I have paid my 1 sem tuition fee i.e 3 lac INR. Now how much loan should I take from bank to apply under SPP.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
earthlover said:
To know everything about Germany you can visit www.daad.de engish version website its German government website for international students. Applying to GER is a long process moreover PR is also a little difficult task but because of very low cost of study (Min -200 euro/sem and Max. 500 Euro/Sem), Can work along with study 90 days fulltime outof 360 days and 180/360 for part-time. One gets the year long time to search for a job after completing study and after getting job in the field of study makes eligible to apply for workpermit max of 5 years. fluency in German is also important. I feel GER is good destination to study and live.

I am not studying in GER. I have just applied for my masters degree recently. I got all the info from the website I have mentioned above and along with that I have the offer letter from Centennial college 1 year PG diploma program. So trying both ways.

also vibez well can you tell me that my 1 year PG diploma tuition fee + living expenses is 10.5 lac INR mentioned on my offer letter and I have paid my 1 sem tuition fee i.e 3 lac INR. Now how much loan should I take from bank to apply under SPP.

Good going...Means U r secured from both the side...But I think U will get Canada visa 100 %...Nice info u have shared...
But can U name of the city which is less expense to live, to study with comfort and to get job ??

I know tht u hv nt bn through GE, but whtvr u know, just share with us.....

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
earthlover said:

cool ! about your loan query, what you should do is to apply for a loan of 10.5 lakhs. The bank will anyways give only 80% or 75% of the requested amount, the rest needs to be paid by us. So it works for you in terms of the SPP rules.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Another thing which I learnt from quite a few people is that, its better to go to an English speaking country - for studies or settling down. The language barrier could prove to be quite a barrier for a lot of things. Growth being the prime factor.

if you are great at picking up languages, and you are able to speak like a local by the time your course finishes, then by all means.... go for it !

i see some sense in this logic....

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case of visa refusal the required info can be accessed at the url listed below

www[dot]canada-spp[dot]com/how-to-re-apply-in-case-of-spp-visa-refusal/

harmanneal

Jul 6, 2010
varunkum said:
hi vibez,
unfortunately my visa got rejected again. i had put in wat ever doc i could....it was returned with 3 days....got rejected for the same reason...is it that in canada. if its once rejected its not taken back agian is it???
hi varunkum and all friends,
varunkum, it's really sad dear,
my visa has also rejected due to following grounds:
ur previous studies r not reasonable in light of one or more of: ur qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or ur future prospects and plans.
i had applied my case under spp on 19 may 2010.
and my visa refusal came on 10 june 2010.
now i have submitted my file again for re-consideration under normal process on 21 june 2010 and still waiting fore a response
i have attached all the documents shown below

my documents in 2nd file
1. my offer letter
2. my fees receipt
3. 10 lakh educational loan letter.
4. lic insurance of my parents and brother(1lakh 10000)
5. fd of 1,50000 of my elder bro
6. gpf of my parents(8 lakh) from which they can withdraw 5,50000(certficate is attached in my file)
7. ppf of my parents(2,10000)
8. my parents service certificate
9. my parents form no. 16 and IT return form(3 years)
10. my brother's service certificate
11. my parents bank statement record( from last 1 yeat till now)
12. house property documents(40 lakh)
13. my experience certificate
14. my ielts result sheet
15. educational qualification certificates
16.my training certificates( 4 certificates in different languages)
17. passport
18. photos
19. statement of purpose
20. a letter to visa officer regarding justification/clarification of 1st rejection.
these all the things i have submitted in my 2nd attempt in general on 21st june 2010.

plz give me ur views friends/?
and varun, plz tell me dear, what documents u attached in ur 2nd file,
have u attached sop with ur file and all other financial documents.plz tell me the detail.

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
hey harman...which CHC u applied to first time...and u gt a medical call from them or they rejected without a medical call...and which course you applied to...dear i have seen a guy on this forum who was rejected once and re-applied for reconsideration of his file and guess what he got his visa...but he convinced visa officer with a strong reason...so it is possible that they reconsider your file and you get your visa...al the best and hope for the best...