+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected

wayne1616

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
caips notes will provide u the real reason behind it about 99% of student are getting the reason proposed studies are not reasonable....... believe me this is never the full explanation ...in order to get the full explanation u have to order caips notes.

To order your caips notes go to caips notes website and click in the order column u need to fill the form in which u will have to give your file number of rejection and need to select the visa office where ur application was sent below I am mentioning u the link of the form check it out

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Order.shtml

After filling this form u have to pay the fees it's US$40

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml

There are different types of payments u can select one if u have card the. PayPal will be good and fast option for payment after making the payment u need to print consent form fill it up sign it then scan and send it to them

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Consent.shtml

Print the studypermit consent form fill it sign it then scan and send it to them at Support @ caipsnotes.com

I think this one is best service for ordering CAIPS.....

soft2100

Nov 28, 2012
I am reapplying for the visa by 5th Dec. And this time i am changing my program from BBA to Computer Science. And i will do all the papers and documentation myself (what the hell i am not dumb!!) . And if it gets rejected again then i am applying in US.

BTW ..can anyone tell me what kind of letter would i have to write explaining that changed my program from BBA to Computer science just because they wanted me to. :-X

soft2100

Nov 28, 2012
and how long does it take for the caipes note to come up with the answer ..a month? I dont have that much time left since my sem. is suppose to start on Jan 3rd

surinder1107

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@soft.......can u give me ur number ? i need to discuss with u about the same as our reasons are same.

else u can contact with me on : 9999837168

surinder1107

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone send me SOP according to my study and work profile as mentioned above:-

i need strong SOP as i got rejected under SPP, now im gng to apply in general category for May,13.

Course is GBM , Centennial College.

Plzz Help Me................ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

send on this email id : sandy.singh2528@gmail.com

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hey mate,

Yes you can still apply. Just tell me did u get a call for medical? or it just got rejected like tht. I'll see what I can do for ye.x

soft2100

Nov 28, 2012
10th Grade : 64%
12th Grade : 62%
American University : incomplete in Computer science
Working as a freelancer in IT
Toefl score : 85

soft2100

Nov 28, 2012
well i understand all that. But i couldn't have just lied about it. Since my passports say it all. Moreover lying in anyway for getting a Visa is big no no. I think sometimes it just has to do with chance. But i do believe that an SOP might help. I applied in brandon university.

Different people are saying different things about what to do now. To tell you the truth..i will just go with my heart. I will reapply and write what i feel makes sense. If it gets rejected then ..let it be. Atleast i would know for sure that i F***ed up myself and not because i listened to somebody else.