+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Got rejected by CIC First Attempt

fawado

Sep 14, 2017
Hello ,
Is there anyone who can help me to reapply for visa?
I got rejected by 2 reasons:
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: (Purpose of Visit)
2. Other reasons: Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

My Profile:
I am Pakistani and born in UAE
I have applied for UAE
My 9th and 10th = 47%
My 11th and 12th=49%
Ielts 6 overall
and My Business Management four years=85%
I applied for International business Management pg diploma (northern College pures)

I dont know why they think i won't come back... Maybe i didnot write good SOP.
mostly people get visa with this profile.

Please help me I am going for JAN2018 intake and I got rejection on 13/sep/2017 and i still have time to reapply.....

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello ,
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: (Purpose of Visit)
2. Other reasons: Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

My Profile:
I have applied for UAE
My 9th and 10th = 47%
My 11th and 12th=49%
Ielts 6 overall
I applied for International business Management pg diploma (northern College pures)

Please help me I am going for JAN2018 intake and I got rejection on 13/sep/2017 and i still have time to reapply.....
Dear Fawad, when you applied for Visa? online application or paper application?. Moreover, kindly apply for CAIPS notes before you re-apply for visa. In the meantime, try to improve your IELTS score.

fawado

Sep 14, 2017
Dear Fawad, when you applied for Visa, online application or paper application. Moreover, kindly apply for CAIPS notes before you re-apply for visa. In the meantime, try to improve your IELTS score.
I applied on 29aug2017 and got rejected on 13th sep2017....i applied online... if i go for CAIPS then i will have less time for visa for JAN intake 2018

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I applied on 29aug2017 and got rejected on 13th sep2017....i applied online... if i go for CAIPS then i will have less time for visa for JAN intake 2018
But in this case "CAIPS" you will get the actual reasons of refusal in details. You prepare rest of all the formalities, like LOA, Fees payment, IELTS improvement in the meantime. Finally, Decision is yours

fawado

Sep 14, 2017
But in this case "CAIPS" you will get the actual reasons of refusal in details. You prepare rest of all the formalities, like LOA, Fees payment, IELTS improvement in the meantime. Finally, Decision is yours
I feel like i didnot submit my home documents and my SOP was not that strong ... I want to know exactly how to i convince them for study purpose
my contact is 00971552234841

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello ,

My Profile:
I have applied for UAE
My 9th and 10th = 47%
My 11th and 12th=49%
Ielts 6 overall

Hi Fawad, I completely understand your situation because I have been there. I also rushed to apply for 2nd attempt without doing much research and applying for CAIPS. First time, my consultant applied for me. He missed some of my marksheet. I had no idea about this. Then 2nd time, I applied myself and got rejected. Before applying for 3rd time, I got CAIPS and copies of all the docs that CIC received for my application. Then, I got to know that my stupid consultant had missed the marksheets. The bundle of docs that CIC sent me did not have my attested marksheets at all. take some time to research properly. There is no harm in going to Canada 4-6 months late. Main thing is to go to Canada not necessarily in Jan 2018