+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for May 2016 Intake

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
Hello Friends,

I applied for May intake and still waiting for my visa. below is my case:
I have got the admission letter for a 8 months course. The Tution fee is CAD 14,900 for total course. The Cost estimate sheet from college shows that the Tution fee + Other expenses will be around CAD 30,000 for the complete year.

I have the following funds shown as proof:
1. A loan approval from Indian bank for CAD 24,000
2. GIC investment in Canadian bank my name for CAD 10,000
3. I am planning to pay the first semester fee myself which is CAD 7000
So the including all the above, it comes to CAD 41,000

Is the above good enough to prove that i have enough funds?
I am just worried if my application will be rejected as I have not shown Bank Statements or any sponsor letter from family member.

Please help me with any information.
Thank you in advance...

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Visa got approved by 28th of April. Thanks to all mighty god.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
You submitted on 19th and got visa on 28th? That's pretty fast.
kaudilyan said:
Visa got approved by 28th of April. Thanks to all mighty god.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Yes I know. Was not expecting but a miracle.

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
Hi guys sorry but I was busy for the visa process so I am late for the reply.BTW I have applied on 28th March and on 27th April I got a mail and SMS that additional documents required for the visa process.And very next day I got my passport and a letter from Visa office,Banglore. In the letter they have written that they think that my provisional letter is fraudulent and it's my university's fault.They have given a provisional certificate without any stamp of the university.And it was looking like a fraud but it was not a fraud document.By seeing that letter the university staff given me all the required document in just 2 days.Letter from visa office made them do the work fast. Earlier I have requested them to apply a stamp on my provisional letter but they refused saying that they haven't got any complain regarding that before.But after seeing the letter they got shocked and applied stamp on the spot on provisional certificate.On 3rd may I got my degree certificate so I have submitted an attested copy of my degree certificate and original Provisional Certificate with 6-7 more document(Result statements,Bonafide certificate from study center and many more) from which most are attested by registrar of the University.So I have submitted all the required documents for the visa process on 11th or 12th May and it is being processed at canada visa office,Banglore as of now.

kaudilyan

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
neerav said:
can you please share your profile.
Engg - 70%
Work exp - 3 years
IELTS - 7.5
+2- 89%
That's it. Nothing remarkable.

THEFINALGAME111

Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Kaudilyan, could you please help me regarding my query. I was applying for PR, have a EE profile also. Now I want to try for student visa, but problem is my GT IELTS, min 6.5 overall 7, do universities accept GT in case of emergency as I am not able to take one before Fall 2016?