+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

DARSHNA

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
my status has been changed today in afternoon.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Reactions: qasim95

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
I have 3 messages in my cic , fee recipt , application number nd my biometric letter .

eligibilty review
: your application is in the process , we will let u know when we start eligibility review

background check : " we are processing your background check , we contact u if we need more information "

please share ur status too , do u applied offline with upfront medical
Hi Guys,

Need your Help. I applied online on 24 September from Pakistan for 'Construction Project Management' Program (PG Diploma) in Fanshawe College for Jan 2019 Intake. My Course will start from Jan 7, 2019 and will be completed Aug 26, 2019. It is One year program approximately.
I got a refusal letter from CIC just after 8 days of my Visa application submission. Details of refusal letter have been shared below for your information. .

• Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration andRefugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

purpose of visit

current employment situation

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

accompanied by a new processing fee.""

Your Help is required, what to do now. Any idea.

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your Help. I applied online on 24 September from Pakistan for 'Construction Project Management' Program (PG Diploma) in Fanshawe College for Jan 2019 Intake. My Course will start from Jan 7, 2019 and will be completed Aug 26, 2019. It is One year program approximately.
I got a refusal letter from CIC just after 8 days of my Visa application submission. Details of refusal letter have been shared below for your information. .

• Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration andRefugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

purpose of visit

current employment situation

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can

demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

accompanied by a new processing fee.""

Your Help is required, what to do now. Any idea.
i think u should apply again .. and give a strong sop in which u have to state that i will leave canada after the course will br completed ... u should state reason why u have to leave canada after studies ..

zaka.engr

Sep 27, 2017
i think u should apply again .. and give a strong sop in which u have to state that i will leave canada after the course will br completed ... u should state reason why u have to leave canada after studies ..
My previous SOP is very strong, In it, I have mentioned all ties, my valuable assest, my current job.
I am in a fix what i need to mention more

shiv patel

Sep 26, 2018
hey guys. its shiv here.
i applied on 25th sept and got acknowledgement on 30th sept and on 3rd october my medical passed. and same day they started reviewing my eligibility. is that a good sign? and it will take how many days to give me a final decision?

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
hey guys. its shiv here.
i applied on 25th sept and got acknowledgement on 30th sept and on 3rd october my medical passed. and same day they started reviewing my eligibility. is that a good sign? and it will take how many days to give me a final decision?
hey guys. its shiv here.
you have applied online ? .. its good that ur review have started .. final decision can be made by them anytime ...