+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa extention refused with 'leave Canada immediately' statment

fahad01

Nov 5, 2019
on your first post, you say you only want to stay until at least June 26. You should probably disclose how long you really want an extension for.
In short, the most priority now is to do the exam on 26th of June because I paid for it and studied 4 months. If I can do other exams great, if not, I need to find a way to come back again to Canada for the rest of the exams.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
In short, the most priority now is to do the exam on 26th of June because I paid for it and studied 4 months. If I can do other exams great, if not, I need to find a way to come back again to Canada for the rest of the exams.
then my first thought that you should be able to buy a ticket after June 26 remains. you have been here 8 months, it is time to show IRCC that you are not attempting to live here on a TRV. true visitors do not stay here that long. Again, good luck.

Reactions: fahad01

fahad01

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you guys so much for the replies and I have 2 last questions:

1 how long does it take for the decision of status restoration to be made on average?

2 how much duration do they give if agreed, on average?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
The longer you stay, the more extensions you request show in reality you want to stay
Request your extensions wisely
Because if normal regular everyday people can deduce what you’re attempting to do, a trained VO officer will be able to see what you’re attempting to do in a heart beat
That’s to stay here long term on a visitor visa , then they’ll just refuse your requests

Reactions: fahad01

GoldMajix

Jan 24, 2024
URGENT first timer here and i got my refusal letter for my extension on the 18th of january this hear, i had since booked a flight for the 30th since theres been bad weather warnings for back home....

wouldni be okay to stay for 12 days after i got my refusal letter or should i still apply for restoration if it means making the decision to re enter canada easier under a new work permit

GoldMajix

Jan 24, 2024
would i be okay to stay for 12 days till my flight??? my refusal letter came in on january 18th of this month and its the 24th now