+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Delayed - what happen if i get visa after college starts?

Dec 31, 2018
You can write them that your file is still under process and request them for deferment letter. You must attach all documents along with email like your embassy fee receipt, college fee receipt and your student id and passport number.

They answered my mail within 2 hours as per Canada time.

You should email them asap.
Okay thankyou so much bro

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello friends i need help..
I applied for visa on 2nd january but i still didn't get answer and my clg will start on 2nd feb. So what should i do?? Will they give extension to me or not??
College :- Herzing college, montreal
Course :- microcomputer and networking system
Can you please tell me when did you apply your study visa application?

tahir88

May 23, 2019
Guys is there any possibility of getting a visa after the college has started ? Is there any body who received the visa after the semester started ?

Adam@123

Aug 26, 2019
I had apply work visa 30 April by online..but still almost 16 weeks gone there is no reply from them. My consultant had sent three times of mails to embassy but no reply from them. Anybody can tell me now what should I do

Kushal2052

Dec 18, 2019
I applied on July 24 (General) and still waiting. :) My college also starts Aug 25 so I have no other option but to defer to Jan.

Did you get any email from CIC/CHC to undergo medicals?
What is your status now?? Because I am also facing same problem. Can u share your experience afterwards?

Varinder8437

Jan 9, 2020
I also facing same problem my college was already started on 6th jan but still I don’t get visa . Still I am waiting. Even I don’t know what to do . I am totally confused