+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Delayed - what happen if i get visa after college starts?

Naina72

Jan 3, 2019
I am going to Centennial college progress campus. Today got a connection who is working in embassy, had a word about this and she asked to wait atleast for a month
Omg one month is much more can't w8 till date why they r taking so much time

manu2492

Jan 14, 2019
Today I got a mail from College regarding expiry of my offer letter and have revoked me for pursuing
Donno whats actually wrong with them. They are just making us suffer
Hi, I also applied for visa on Dec 6th and have not received any updates on my file yet. My classes started on 7th Jan and the college denied to give me any deferral letter. I was wondering if any of you received any communication in last few days.

Naina72

Jan 3, 2019
Today I got a mail from College regarding expiry of my offer letter and have revoked me for pursuing[/QUOTES
Have u got a
Hi, I also applied for visa on Dec 6th and have not received any updates on my file yet. My classes started on 7th Jan and the college denied to give me any deferral letter. I was wondering if any of you received any communication in last few days.
Even i Also haven't received any updation s but in one mail they told me that this moment we r not giving u any kind of deferral but once you receive your result from Embassy just inform me once at that tym we wil make any decision that either u would come late or defer or ur money would be refunded

Dec 31, 2018
Hello friends i need help..
I applied for visa on 2nd january but i still didn't get answer and my clg will start on 2nd feb. So what should i do?? Will they give extension to me or not??
College :- Herzing college, montreal
Course :- microcomputer and networking system

Naina72

Jan 3, 2019
I applied for visa on 2nd january but i still didn't get answer and my clg will start on 2nd feb. So what should i do?? Will they give extension to me or not??
W8 till 31st otherwise contact your college directly by mailing them to request some extension or also contact wid ur agent to drop a mail to college . It depends upon college that whether they will give u extension or permission for late arrival

Dec 31, 2018
W8 till 31st otherwise contact your college directly by mailing them to request some extension or also contact wid ur agent to drop a mail to college . It depends upon college that whether they will give u extension or permission for late arrival
Okauy broo thank you..

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi same with
Hi same with me my college is getting start on 2 Feb but I have requested them foe deferment you can also email them . They will probably reply you.

And my course is same in same college ie herxinh college.

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019

They have deferred my admission to next intake.

So please request them and explain your circumstance.

Dec 31, 2018
Hi same with

Hi same with me my college is getting start on 2 Feb but I have requested them foe deferment you can also email them . They will probably reply you.

And my course is same in same college ie herxinh college.
Heyy broo can you plzz send me that mail of deferment?

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry I can't send you my deferment letter but I can provide you college email id for your help.

Email id- mtl-info@herzing.ca

I emailed on this id and they replied me and extended my admission to next intake.
Okayy bro. I dont need your deferment letter i only want to know that what i should write in the mail for getting deferment...and can you tell me how much time they take for answering the mail??

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Okayy bro. I dont need your deferment letter i only want to know that what i should write in the mail for getting deferment...and can you tell me how much time they take for answering the mail??

You can write them that your file is still under process and request them for deferment letter. You must attach all documents along with email like your embassy fee receipt, college fee receipt and your student id and passport number.

They answered my mail within 2 hours as per Canada time.

You should email them asap.