+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delayed and classes started

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,

I was offered admission for blockchain development program (T175) for jan 2019 intake in George brown college. Unfortunately i haven't got my visa on time. So , I deffered my application and applied for Postgraduate programs for Sep 2019 intake.

Recently i have received a letter from cic that my visa is approved in February 2019 and was asked to send passport for visa stamping. So, what should i do now??

Should i get my visa stamped and go to canada in september or should i cancel my visa and again reapply the study permit with the new offer letter which is yet to come from the college for sep 2019 intake.

Please help

Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Send a CSE that your admission has been deferred and upload your admission letter for the Fall 2019. You can use the same study permit.

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
Send a CSE that your admission has been deferred and upload your admission letter for the Fall 2019. You can use the same study permit.
The college did not give me any derreral letter. I have applied for different program in the college this time for septeSept intake. What should I do?

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Congratulation!But I guess writing them a letter and attaching your deferral letter will be of great help to you.If you haven't received your deferral letter yet kindly submit your passport to them.Could you please share your visa processing time i.e when you submitted your visa application.Was it paper based or online?And you are from which country?

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
Congratulation!But I guess writing them a letter and attaching your deferral letter will be of great help to you.If you haven't received your deferral letter yet kindly submit your passport to them.Could you please share your visa processing time i.e when you submitted your visa application.Was it paper based or online?And you are from which country?
I applied for visa online (SDS) on Dec 8th 2018 and I got the approval on Jan 28th 2019. I'm from India.