Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Hi every one
i applied under spp for sept 2011 got rejection i.e on the third point of their rules your proposed studies is light on one or more of previous studies your qualification level of establishment employment....blah blah blah
re-applied with a college recommendation letter and a sop and some other papers
my question do vo will consider the application do we really have a chance of getting visa what will be the success rate is one time ::) some draw back in considering the application will do rejection for first time will put impact on vo :-[

telugustudent

Jul 19, 2011
Archith said:
Hi every one
i applied under spp for sept 2011 got rejection i.e on the third point of their rules your proposed studies is light on one or more of previous studies your qualification level of establishment employment....blah blah blah
re-applied with a college recommendation letter and a sop and some other papers
my question do vo will consider the application do we really have a chance of getting visa what will be the success rate is one time ::) some draw back in considering the application will do rejection for first time will put impact on vo :-[
can i know what is your profile????? ielts score????

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
fanshawe information security management
ielts 6.5
loan 9lakhs
funds 4.12 lakhs
btech IT previous study
fee paid
medicals done
2yrs IT tax returns
sop and college recommendation letter

eknathroyal

May 16, 2011
Hi friend, i have got same situation but i applied under general catagory.
And they have given me the same reason that

"your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India and Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plants"

"you have submitted documents which lacks credibility as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission".

1- I completed B-pharmacy.
2- work in a laboratory for 1year and 7 months
3- Applied for Biotechnology technician and Industrial microbiology
4- Bank loan of 16lakhs
5- Toefl score is 95

Previously i had not submitted any SOP or any COVER LETTER.

What should i do now to reapply

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
general bro

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
Hi bro
may be I'm wrong don't think bad i feel lack of credibility means that is becoz of ur excess loan and u have written tofel .
loan must be exact to 80% of tution fee and tofel in india lost its credibility may be u r true to urself but it makes wrong impact mostly in all cases sop is must becoz v dnt have interviews so we have tooclear all the things i too got rejection so i'm not capable of giving suggestions those r my views bro.............all the best for whatever u do ..........may god helps you
eknathroyal said:
Hi friend, i have got same situation but i applied under general catagory.
And they have given me the same reason that

"your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India and Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plants"

"you have submitted documents which lacks credibility as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission".

1- I completed B-pharmacy.
2- work in a laboratory for 1year and 7 months
3- Applied for Biotechnology technician and Industrial microbiology
4- Bank loan of 16lakhs
5- Toefl score is 95

Previously i had not submitted any SOP or any COVER LETTER.

What should i do now to reapply

cad

Feb 19, 2011
Archith ,which college did u applied and what they have mention in ur college recommendation letter?

may be ur college recommendation letter will help to get visa ..... ;)

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
fanshawe college they mentioned the entire course structure relation to my previous studies and career options after studies thnx for your wishes and hope the best for you too bro
cad said:
Archith ,which college did u applied and what they have mention in ur college recommendation letter?

may be ur college recommendation letter will help to get visa ..... ;)

eknathroyal

May 16, 2011
Hi Archith am sorry to here about your visa rejection, thanks for your reply.

And major issue in my application that i think is " i have written my toefl in feb, till now i didnt receive my toefl original score card, so i applied using online score, could be this one of the reason.

16 Lakhs of my loan is equal to 80% of my total fee.

SOP:- Now am thinking to reapply, how much length i write the sop, mean 1 page or 2 pages.

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
NO LIMITS FOR SOP:
highlight with bold for strong points i think he only read the high lighted points not the entire one becoz of huge rush in applications so it is good if it is 2 but if really wanna explain more end up in three but it one page you can't say anything becoz we have to clear in all things about yourself back ground studies why canada why particularly that colg why not in india future plans home ties and our return

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If i were you,i would chill for some time before reapplying.

This is to reorganise your self well and not be too much on the vos eyes.May be Fall 2012 which is just around the corner.

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
can we reapply in next batch under spp, becoz i heared that after getting refusal u cant able to apply under spp. is it right or wrong

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Its right u can't apply again under spp once u r rejected but u can under general category