sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahab said:
@ kugaa

yar inshallah sab teek hoga....

Allah ne jab likha hoga tab jayengay.... sirf daana paani ke baat hote hai....

wish u get through all these pocesses...

will the doctor send ur chest report to newdehli?
Sahab, why dont you give a try with your uni , i dont hv idea about canada's Uni but i had same case with my Uni while i had applied for UK i request the Uni and they extended my reporting time i.e can report after a month as they know some times its take time for getting visa .... just explain them and they might consider .. that true it would be a bit difficult to cope with the situation but dont you think i would be more better if you worked hard and cover al what you miised in a month :)

wish you all gud luck

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
sultanali said:
Sahab, why dont you give a try with your uni , i dont hv idea about canada's Uni but i had same case with my Uni while i had applied for UK i request the Uni and they extended my reporting time i.e can report after a month as they know some times its take time for getting visa .... just explain them and they might consider .. that true it would be a bit difficult to cope with the situation but dont you think i would be more better if you worked hard and cover al what you miised in a month :)

wish you all gud luck
thanks alot dear sultanali

yes your are very right ....i am exactly doing the same .... i have requested my university to extend my reporting time ....... lets see wat happens next

take care ...

plz share ur timeline

regards

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
Hey guyz,dnt worry.U can get ur visa anytime from now on.I just got my VISA.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahab said:
thanks alot dear sultanali

yes your are very right ....i am exactly doing the same .... i have requested my university to extend my reporting time ....... lets see wat happens next

take care ...

plz share ur timeline

regards
well i have applied for immigration :) time line is just in left side of ny each post :)...

gud luck...... with ur studies

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear All,
I have deffered my admission to january intake because the university didnt grant me late arrival beyond 13 setember.. however they confirmed my seat for january...

now as my case is under process......

does the present visa application will be carried on for the jan intake or i will have to reapply for study visa.....

plz share ur experience and guide in the matter..

Regards

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

yar kia bana aap k case ka........

i have defered my case to jan intake..... as i havent been granted late arrival beyond 13th sep...

wat will happene now.......

will CHC carry forward my previous case for new intake...... or i will have to reapply...... as my case is still under process? however i have informed CHC regarding deferal case..?

Wishing u success and great future a head....

regards

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahab said:
Dear All,
I have deffered my admission to january intake because the university didnt grant me late arrival beyond 13 setember.. however they confirmed my seat for january...

now as my case is under process......

does the present visa application will be carried on for the jan intake or i will have to reapply for study visa.....

plz share ur experience and guide in the matter..

Regards
I am not sure but practicaly if your case is underprocess and you submit new documents due to change f curcutances they should consider it therefore i would sugest you to write a lettre explaning everty this and send it to VO along with a letter from uni confirming seat for JAN i hope i will work :)

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
Kuga and Shahab

I am sorry to know about your case, i have not received any reply from CHC as yet.

My case sounds bit different as i applied for PR some three years back and now i have applied for my Student Visa , i dont know why is it taking too much time,

I have stopped thinking about it but when i think of the money that i paid it scares me.

Umair, please comment on my case as well

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
hi kesay ho..?
yaar shahab u dont need to worry...yah batao tumhara course duration kitna hai ? if it is of 2 years then its gud yaar
dekho agar tumhara visa ajae tou wo atleast 1.5 ya 2 years valid zarur hoga..sahi...tou u can use that one for ur spring intake...
its upto u k tum abi canada jao ya fir spring main..kyun k students who go to canada for undergraduate course of 4 years they ususally issued with 1.5 or 2 years valid visa not of 4 years they then extend their visas there...i hope u understand wat em trying to say

yaar i have done my chest x ray...and reports had sent to new delhi...meri uni nai mujko 20th sept. tak ka time dia hai...let c agar 20th tak visa ajae tou i will definitely go..aur agar late aya tou fir next semester main hi ho sakta hai i guess...

ab dekho kismat main kia hai...well jus believe in ALLAH...inshaALLAH things will get smooth

best of luck

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

thanks for ur expert opinion and wishful thinking about my case...

ya i have applied for two years diploma ..... and have recently defered it to jan intake bcz CHC asked me to get extension from the university but they didnt grant me.... therefore i decided to defer my semester...

wat do u think about my case now.....

will i have to apply again or the same process will go on.....
as i have updated CHC about my deferal decision and requested them to continue my visa application process accordingly...

I think every thing hapenes for a good cause .... i we have no visa today.... i think Allah Almighty have a best paln for us ...which will no doubt be a favoured and better one .....

Let believe strongly on Allah and have patience on Allah's decisions....

I abit relieved in defering my case as in hurry one cant arrange things ...especially for leaving a new country,,,,,

Regards

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
@Shahab
@Kuga

I wish you both all the best , dont worry SUB TEHKH HO JAI GAA

This is not the end of life

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
juvery said:
@ Shahab
@ Kuga

I wish you both all the best , dont worry SUB TEHKH HO JAI GAA

This is not the end of life

thanks dear,,,,

exactly u r right.... inshallah...things will be alright even better..........

Allah k haan dhair hai per andhair nahi....

I also pray for ur successful visa process....

takecare and get in touch...

Regards