+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Awaiting From CHC Pakistan

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yaar today i got a letter from embassy to remedical my chest x ray...chest x ray hahaha...khair aaj mainay kara lia hai
well yaar i must be there to university by 20th sept.
ab agar before 20th visa ajae then its well n gud
otherwise i will have the same questions that u asked

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

ohhh thats too sad............ chest x ray .but why?

yar we two are the affecties...........

wat to do yar..............?

U

umair81

DONT WORRY GUYS

APP UNI KO EMAIL KERO U WILL GET UR ADMISSION DEFFERED TO JAN INTAKE..

JAN INTAKE MAIN SETTLE HONA THOOODA SA DIFFICULT HOTA HAI.. AS EIK SEMESTER GUZAR CHUKA HOTA HAI,.. AND ONE FEELS A LIL LEFTOUT THAN OTHERS.

U WILL GET VISA FOR JAN 2011 INSHALLAH,,

AUR JAHAN TAK VISA FEE KA TALAQ HAI.. IF U GET UR DOCS BACK U WILL HAVE TO SUBMITT WITH NEW FEE, AND IF U DONT GET TO SAME WILL WORK, :)

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yaar kuch bi nae sab bakwas hai..
yaar doctors bi kah ray thay sab set hai, dont need to worry
pata nae fir remedical kyon agia chest ka...khair
yaaar im sure is main bi ALLAH ki koi raza hai..

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ umair
yaar agar visa ajae lakin uni deadline guzar jae than ?
for instance mera program of study once a year offer hota hai...abi agar mera visa ajae aur wo 1 year valid ho lakin mera admission abi cancel ho gia ho tou then wat i have to do ?

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@umair81

thanks alot yar for the hope..........but defering to jan intake is difficult in the sense that there are limited seats in that session and the admission is not sure.......... secondly again we will have to get start from 0.....

wat do u think will the uni will extend me the late arrival..... bcz i have a valud reason of visa under processing.....?

wat about u ...are u going to canada or.... will go in january........

thanks once again and take care

U

umair81

OH than u are in the same boat as me...

like my prog offered once a year.. got a visa valid for 2 years. but couoldnot godue to some reasons..

yaar first thing uni will deffer ur admission to next fall.. eik saal tak deffer hota hai uoa ka admission get than done..

2ndly about visa.. i asked the embessey same question wether i can travel to same uni same program on this visa.. and they wrote and i qoute

"Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that you will be needed to apply again. When you do, you should provide all of the original documentation you provided in support of your application this year. You will require a new letter of admission from the school, updated financial statements, etc. You should also provide a letter explaining why you did not go to Canada this year.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

"

yaar if u decide to go nexy fall lets get in touch as i am gona go for next fall too

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@ kugaa

yar inshallah sab teek hoga....

Allah ne jab likha hoga tab jayengay.... sirf daana paani ke baat hote hai....

wish u get through all these pocesses...

will the doctor send ur chest report to newdehli?

U

umair81

shahab dont worry ur seats are reserved.. just email to uni for deffering.. seats kum hona is never a problem

per i would prefer fall term,,

U

umair81

bilkul sahab i agree. jo hota hai bether keh liyay hota hai.

bus dua yeh kerni cheayay Allah naseeb bether keray Amin..

main nahin ja saka visa key bawajood.. Allah ki raza yehi thee n i am happy with that, inshAllah next fall zaroor jayeen gay Ager Allah ney chaha

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ umair
yaar acha it means k agar mera visa late a bi jae tou uska koi faida nae kyun k next year meary visa ki validation khatam ho jae gi..iska matlab ye k i need a new offer letter from UOA for FALL 2011..and then again apply to embessy with all the supporting documents...rite ?

acha aik baat aur agar main is 1 year main apni uni change kar lun than ?

U

umair81

yaar kugga.. we can talk about it in detail here is my no. 0334-5000998

U

umair81

i wont suggest u to change course or uni.. coz u should show to CHC that only delayed visa was the reason. u are still committed to ur study plans with same uni n same course,,it makes ur case stronger