+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Awaiting From CHC Pakistan

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@Kugaa

wat to say .... really its frustrating ...bcz on monday there is public holiday in CHC isb , as they are celebrating Labour Day on Sept 6th..... after that the Eid holidays are comming ..... my last day to attend the class is 13th Sept......after that i cant get the class and the college will not allow me.... wat to say..... y they are doing this .....?

Regards

yasirriaz50

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
Sahab kindly reply this mesg

@sahab
INSHALLAH u'll get visa before ur commencement date.

i have 6 bands in ielts.is that gud?
my maternal family belongs to canada,can i mention that,it will impart gud or bad effect?
or i should apply with a new passport?
i am showing
35000 CD $ my personal account(statement of last 2 months with no transaction)
10,000 CD$ my mother's account
450 CD $ My brother's monthly salary
38000 CD $ Property in the name of my father
10,000 CD $ Ornaments in the name of my mother
is that sufficient or i need to show more than that because someone told me that u need to show at least 50000 $ in family account also?

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
oh my GOD...it means monday ko bi koi chance nae..............yaar ronay ka dil karta hai
aur usually wo monday ko hi courier walo ko posts detay hain...

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yaar tum kisi aisay applicant ko bi jantay ho jiss nay tumharay baad apply kia ho and he or she has got the visa ?

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Dear @yasirriaz

thanks for ur comments and wish...... Allah karay aisa hee ho jaye.....aur mujay visa mil jaye.....

Dear first of all ...as for as ur IELTS score is concerned it all depends upon ur college/university ...check ur course how much bands they require..... its reasonable score but if u improve ur bands its well and good...

secondly as u said ur maternal family is at canada...plz dont ever mention that u have conncetions in canada...bcz it badly effects ur application...the visa officer may think that u r not a genuine student and just want to settle in canada....

as for as ur bank account is concerned i think its more than suffiecient..... bcz mostly it needs

2 semister fee to be submitted
one year residence expenses
wat i think is ...only 30k will be enough ... but if u have more ... it will benift alot

regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
oh my GOD...it means monday ko bi koi chance nae..............yaar ronay ka dil karta hai
aur usually wo monday ko hi courier walo ko posts detay hain...

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ shahab
yaar tum kisi aisay applicant ko bi jantay ho jiss nay tumharay baad apply kia ho and he or she has got the visa ?

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@kugaa

yar aj tak mein ne aisa kise se nahi sunaa k ..oss ne mere baad apply kia ho aur oss ka visa aya hoo..

bal k there is no one who have done medical after me and have got visa.....

i think we are in queue...as the CHC replied me the day before yesterday that ur application under process and in queue to be reweived....

lets hope for the best....

wat can be done......

yar can u know any one who have defered his session after getting visa ..... and then he go to canada..

can a person go ...if he gets visa ....and is defered to the nest session..........

Regards

juvery

Sep 1, 2010
shahab said:
@ Kugaa

wat to say .... really its frustrating ...bcz on monday there is public holiday in CHC isb , as they are celebrating Labour Day on Sept 6th..... after that the Eid holidays are comming ..... my last day to attend the class is 13th Sept......after that i cant get the class and the college will not allow me.... wat to say..... y they are doing this .....?

Regards
I dont think so there is a holiday on Monday , Its true that Canadian Celebrates first Monday of SEPTEMBER as Labor day but only in Canada. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/offices-bureaux/islamabad.aspx?lang=eng#address

Please wait and pray for the visa and rest shall come into play on its own. I have seen panicking too much about your classes , you can always join your classes after a week and so, I dont know what college are you in , you have very justified reason to tell them that you got visa late. Send them an email , human beings are sitting there and they welcome every valid reason.

there are things MUST HAVE and CAN HAVE . We MUST HAVE a visa first, so that we can have our classes. Dont worry about classes at this point in time. pray that we all get visa and fly. How did you manage to have the reply from the CHC , i sent them two mails but no reply.

shahab

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
@juvery

thanks for sharing the information......

and ur wise advises........

you are very right we should not be so panic about it.......

Lets pray to Almighty Allah ..... Inshallah things will go smoothly....

can share ur time line....

Regards

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ juvery
thanks for sharing the weblink
yeah u r very rite, there is no holiday on monday...
just dua to ALLAH now...

may v all get the visas if it is gud for us...AAMEEN