+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa at nairobi chc

sridas

Jul 18, 2009
hi to all,
anybody here who is waiting for visa after medical at Nairobi chc. i have done my medical and sent passport on 22 May 09. AS my passport is at CHC i have to make a trip to INDIA around early september but wondering when i will receive my pp back. any news and information most welcome. cheers

jenny999

Star Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sridad can you please write down your timeline. Did you apply through Simplified Application Process?

waesta

Jun 2, 2009
Hi Sridad,

You mean they actually hold the passport? I submitted my full application on June 14th and am awaiting for medical request. If they keep my passport for more than a week i'll be doomed since i work outside Kenya and can stay without my passport. What was the time line between your full application and the medical request and did you apply under the fast tracked process? (chc nairobi too)

sridas

Jul 18, 2009
hi to all
i am a quebec appl. i applied on march 07. csq on april 08.
applied federal in june 08
medical in may 09
passport sent in last days of may 09
till now just waiting for pp back with visa
cheers

padhikari

Jul 30, 2009
I have submitted my passport on last week of may still waiting (Nov8, 2009) It looks bit slow than other visa office

padhikari

Jul 30, 2009
Medical in March 09; Passport sent to Nairobi in May first week o9; I am still waiting for stamp. No information till date. In the mean time they asked me again to submit police clearance of USA where my wife is studying. Still I am waiting let us see. there is no choice than waiting.

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Padhikari

You mean that even after medicals they just hold on to passport for 6 mths and more ? what happens if you need to travel ?

Waesta - any news ?