+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved

spicyrona

Aug 30, 2016
Hello Everyone
I got approved !!!!
Can anyone tell me what the interview with the visa office is like?
I am suppose to start classes in January how early can I come to Canada?
Thank You

Sam321

Oct 21, 2017
Can u help me to tell me steps involved for studies in Canada
I haven't start yet anything.
Please tell me steps for university admission and documents required

Harvthecanadian

Star Member
May 12, 2017
you mean the interview at airport in canada. They would ask general questions like why are you here what will you do after studies. etc

You can go as early as 3 months. But i recommend going 1 month early. Just show them enough 1 month extra funds. you can go now too but need a solid reason.

Sam321

Oct 21, 2017
you mean the interview at airport in canada. They would ask general questions like why are you here what will you do after studies. etc

You can go as early as 3 months. But i recommend going 1 month early. Just show them enough 1 month extra funds. you can go now too but need a solid reason.
Please guide me as I am very begginer

spicyrona

Aug 30, 2016

Hello Thank You so much. Yes I did mean at the airport on arrival. I am planning to go a month in advance. I need to find a place to stay and get familiar with the place.

spicyrona

Aug 30, 2016
Dear please guide me for student visa
As I haven't started anything
I am bcom (2 years) so which program should I go and which will b cheapest university
If u like add me on my whatsup 00971508621132
You need to share a bit of information for anyone to help you.

spicyrona

Aug 30, 2016
Can u help me to tell me steps involved for studies in Canada
I haven't start yet anything.
Please tell me steps for For university admission and documents required[/QUOTE
Each University or college have their own requirement. you have to do your own research to find out what they require for what you want to study apply and get an admission letter

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
On my cic account it says that your application has been approved but i havent recieved and mail or message. What does this mean?