+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Visa approved guys. Just now got the email at 9:47 am on 23rd june and I applied on 10th june. I was awaiting their decision.

To all the forum members, thank you very much all of you. You have been of the utmost help and its payback time for me. Anything nd everything you need to ask go ahead ill try my best to help you out. Love you all a lot. Thank you very much.

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
Scheauzzem said:
Visa approved guys. Just now got the email at 9:47 am on 23rd june and I applied on 10th june. I was awaiting their decision.

To all the forum members, thank you very much all of you. You have been of the utmost help and its payback time for me. Anything nd everything you need to ask go ahead ill try my best to help you out. Love you all a lot. Thank you very much.
Congrats again :) So what does the mail say exactly?

S-Singh

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Toronto, CANADA
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 May,2014
VISA ISSUED...
14 May,2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 2014
congratulation ;D ;D

sanMUG

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
Scheauzzem said:

Congrats :)

Hey was the status change reflected on VFS before/when you got the mail??

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Scheauzzem said:

Congratulations :)

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
congrats bro!! party time,, bro what does ur status say??

i m still waiting.. what about u ironhorse ??

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scheauzzem said:

Congrats and Good Luck!

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Scheauzzem said:

Congrates Dear, which country are you from? And can you plz share ur college, course and profile?

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
meagan99 said:

PP status has not changed. Making me more and more grumpier .

sanMUG

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
ironhorse777 said:
PP status has not changed. Making me more and more grumpier .
Same here ???

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
singh-ak said:
Congratulation buddy :)

Still it took quite a long time i.e. 13 days for visa approval...
Thanks Singh
usman_14pk said:
Congratulations :)
Thank you usman
sanMUG said:
Congrats :)

Hey was the status change reflected on VFS before/when you got the mail??
Thanks Sanmug. The status has not yet changed and it shows still under process. Best of luck for your visa bro. I am sure Your visa is on the way bro. They wouldnt call you if they wanted to reject your visa. Pray to god bro. Visa is coming.
S-Singh said:
congratulation ;D ;D
Thanks a lot S singh and thanks for your prompt responses and help
lakesh6 said:
Thanks a lot bro
Thanks to you lakesh your prayers were heard bro. Thanks a lot
Johnny31 said:
Congrats and Good Luck!
Thank you very much Johnny. My good wishes for you too
ironhorse777 said:
Congrats again :) So what does the mail say exactly?
Thank you very much iron. I know this must be very difficult for you bro but just hang in there the visa is coming. Its being stamped on your passport too just as it is being stamped on mine. Keep praying and dont hesitate to trust god. All the best bro for all this time and help that you have given during the entire period of waiting.
My letter says the following

"Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.
Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity date noted below. If you have been issued a visa, you must
also enter no later than the visa validity date.
This letter is not a passport or travel identification, and it is not a legal authorization permitting you to enter or
remain in Canada."

Also there is more information provided on immigration rules and other document numbers.

meagan99 said:

Thank you very much Meagan. Thank you for sending me funny videos while I was frustrated all this time. My status is still unchanged. You also are getting your Visa meagan.. just keep praying. I say to all. Trust in god. Give me good news mate. I need to hear it from you now. Best of luck

fazeel said:
Congrates Dear, which country are you from? And can you plz share ur college, course and profile?
Thank you fazeel. Here are the details of my profile fazeel

10th 77%
12th 51% - 2 years drop in 12th
B.Sc. in geology 63% - Earned Gold medal in Bachelors
M.Sc. in geology 65% - no backlogs
Working for a Swiss international oil company in Rajasthan in India since last 6 months
TOEFL - 99/120
GRE - 302/340
Financial Documents - Education loan 28k CAD. 85% loan granted and 15% Margin to be paid by me.
Liquid Assets - 6k CAD
Fees of University - around 9k$ for entire year
University of Western Ontario( Designated Institution ) - 1 year Acclerated M.Sc. in Earth Sciences course, fee waived by 60%, Supervised by prof. in a research project on meteorites/Global Tectonics in Earth Sciences for 4 months.
Have not paid fees for 1st sem cuz no University fee structure out yet. University does not require fees to be paid in advance.
No GIC.
Submitted only PVC ( Police verification certificate) and not PCC.

Brother lives in Canada and is a project manager in an IT company and parents are there too.
Showed affidavited sponsor letter from brother as well as parents.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Dear, you have good profile. But you might also know that families ties in canada normally considered in negative as VO think that applicant will settle and will not come back after study. How VO ignor this point? What strong reason you have given that you will come back after ur study?