June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
NOC6641 said:
It says that the job offer is not valid,but i know the job offer is valid but The Lmo got expired after one month of submission which is alrite according to the cic web site.V/O asked me to do another LMO but My employer contacted HRSDC and they said they cant do it again,then V/O wanted HRSDC to contact the local embassy directly. you know HRSDC replied the employer that they are unable to contact the local embassy here.

another freind of mine applied at the same time for the same employer ,he got his visa jaust after 6 days of the final interview.it took them 3 months after the interview with the vo to return my pp without visa.

you guys have any ideas about my situation?.I talked to my agent in canada and they want me to apply for a another LMO.I have paid alot of money them already before and they want me to pay money for the LMO again.
I am really not my self at the momnet and dont know what to do,
You know what. What confuses me is that why do u have to pay for LMO where in the first place it should be free for tfw. Your employer is the one who should shoulder the fees for lmo not u. I kinda wonder why your local embassy wont take calls nor liase with HRSDC. Why in the first place too that they say your lmo is not valid when it was issued by HRSDC? Did ur agent give u a valid one?is it genuine?does it outline your hourly wage?benefits?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Exactly. i would second the concerns raised by durchbeisser_17 - +1, chief among all, why you had to pay for LMO. Also, an expired LMO has no bearing as long as your application reached CIC before the expiry.

I am a practical example of that. My LMO was issued around Dec 2012 with 6 months expiry. There were several issues with my application and it was returned unprocessed multiple times. Final submission was late may and validity of LMO expired in june. I got medical calls in september 2013, then had a few more hurdles, finally got visas in late Nov. 2013. Eventually, i came to Canada around Jan 20, 2014, full one year late from my original date of joining. All new stuff i needed was a renewed offer letter, just to show employer is still backing up - and i am from a country where embassy processing times are probably the longest in the world