+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved... Need a partner for sharing apartment (confederation)

Confed09

Jun 21, 2017
Hello
My visa got approved. I am gng for fall intake..
It would be nice if I get to know any girl who has an approved visa for the same college.. And is willing to share an accomodation .. And also travelling date....!!!
Tx

Confed09

Jun 21, 2017
I have no clue about that. Cuz I did not link my application.. Just had the tracking id which tell nt mpre than proceccesed and dispatched... It was 6 weeks processing time when I applied.. And I got the approval in the last days...!!

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Did your reveiw of eligibility showing like this-
Reveiw of eligibility: your application is in progress. We will send youna message when we start reveiwing your eligibility.
It was showing (we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.) and medical passed after this how many days it can take to get visa and is it a good sign?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
It was showing (we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.) and medical passed after this how many days it can take to get visa and is it a good sign?
When did you applied? This is good sign that your application is in their hands but you can't say it is approved or not. So be relaxed and wait for their final decision.