+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved......Biggest Miracle .....Thanks to God

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Bro.. Finally you made. the power of karma and prayers... will get touch with you and do well in cana ;)da....

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK said:
Heard today only.if student don't submit pre-medical then they call for medical,I doubt your file is assessed by drunken visa officer.
H
Well said @HBK .. drunken moneky in CHC office lol

HBK said:
LOl...even colleges (not universities ) don't release unconditional offer letter if you don't pay atleast 1 sem. fees.
But I got my unconditional offer letter once i paid only pre registration fees even not 1 yr payment Bro.. lol again Druken monkey style like Jackie chan lol :p

nakulgoenka

Star Member
May 25, 2012
vimalind said:
Congrats Bro.. Finally you made. the power of karma and prayers... will get touch with you and do well in cana ;)da....
Defiantly bro we will meet someday :)... now i am looking for flights to toronto.. do you know any good deal or an agent who can provide good deal !

looking2fly

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Pray that miracle happens to me too

Congrats and enjoy life God has been very kind to u

First time got refused now applied again

Have applied for 2nd time on Dec 5th
Now status is

Passport received at Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 06/12/2012 and is under processing.

nakulgoenka

Star Member
May 25, 2012
looking2fly said:
Pray that miracle happens to me too

Congrats and enjoy life God has been very kind to u

First time got refused now applied again

Have applied for 2nd time on Dec 5th
Now status is

Passport received at Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 06/12/2012 and is under processing.
sure bro, my best wishes to you :)

manpreet s bhatti

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
REALLy such a miracle................i have also under 50 % marks......and reeaplly 4th time on 7 december.....for electromeachnical engg teachnincian in gbc collage.......6 working days are over......and waiting for result...........wahheeguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu miracle karde...............

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
I want to reapply after 2 visa rejections. can apply after 2 weeks? or how long do I have to wait?