+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approvals for May2014

rambo5

Apr 5, 2014
i applied under spp on 27th march..got visa on 13th april...

any1 going to niagara college???plz get in touch

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
Dear Satho and dzs, Sorry to hear that guys! We can't say anything about the approval process. Luckly I got the Approval Email today. All the best to you guys.

Satvir Singh

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Samrala,Punjab,India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 07,2014
File Transfer...
09 May,2014
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2014 Wahaguru
Amitsundly said:
Dear Satho and dzs, Sorry to hear that guys! We can't say anything about the approval process. Luckly I got the Approval Email today. All the best to you guys.
congratulation AMIT..!

akshay600

Apr 19, 2013
Amitsundly said:
sorry i am asking yout to type again, but can u share if u applied under general or spp and what date u applied?
thanks. :)

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
Amit Sundly
Living in London; Applied from Visa Office New Delhi
Course: MEd (Educational Leadership)
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Visa Rejected on first try (Reason: Proposed Studies...)
Reapplied on 24th March; General; Paper Application
Approval Email Received on 24th April 2014

If you need any more information please feel free to ask.

Sdeol6

Apr 19, 2014
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.
what that means ???, I did not get any email of visa approval .... :( :( :( :(

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
Sdeol6 said:
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.
what that means ???, I did not get any email of visa approval .... :( :( :( :(
It means that if u have paid for ur courier you will get tracking number next day. And if u have not given money for courier ur passport will be held And u have to collect it from there.

DQR

Apr 24, 2014
I applied in-person at the VAC in Los Angeles, California. A Nigerian Citizen, I Submitted my application for a study permit on the 9th of April 2014 and it finished processing on the 23rd of April 2014. Note that 18th and 21st of April were good Friday and Easter Monday, so The consulate was probably on break. In essence it took just 8 business days for the study permit processing. PRETTY FAST I WOULD SAY 8) :D

The processing times listed on the websites are the most unreliable and inaccurate things in the world. Well it really all depends on the situation involved. For me I already lived in Canada for the last 3 years. But then I left Canada on a holiday vacation and unknowingly my Study permit expired while I was out. So I reapplied for a new one.

akshay600

Apr 19, 2013
Amitsundly said:
Amit Sundly
Living in London; Applied from Visa Office New Delhi
Course: MEd (Educational Leadership)
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Visa Rejected on first try (Reason: Proposed Studies...)
Reapplied on 24th March; General; Paper Application
Approval Email Received on 24th April 2014

If you need any more information please feel free to ask.

Thank you for the information. that sums up your timeline to around a month. I hope to hear something positive very soon then.
Thank you.

frhenriq

Apr 22, 2014
Hello all,

My visa has been rejected under spp Category reason " your proposed studies are not reasonable in light ........." . I have reapplied for the same under general category from delhi via an agent. How long does this take . My IELTS score is 7.0 and a bachelors Of engineering in I.T with first class. i am going to fanshawe college for mat intake..how long will the visa take to come.

PAWANJIT said:
i applied under general and got sms in evening