+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa apply

Bestzain2008

Oct 29, 2012
hi, i am zain from Pakistan i have apply my student visa 17 Aug 2012 but i am still waiting.and my class start 15 November 2012 . please reply my update status i am so worried so kindly reply me .
My profile:

10th: 55%
12th: 70%
English lan : ESOL from London
Funds: Rs. 35 lakhs +affidavit from parents showing 6 properties and one year tuition fees (Cad $ 4000).
this is good or not
Please help me :( thanks regards Zain

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bestzain2008 said:
hi, i am zain from Pakistan i have apply my student visa 17 Aug 2012 but i am still waiting.and my class start 15 November 2012 . please reply my update status i am so worried so kindly reply me .
My profile:

10th: 55%
12th: 70%
English lan : ESOL from London
Funds: Rs. 35 lakhs +affidavit from parents showing 6 properties and one year tuition fees (Cad $ 4000).
this is good or not
Please help me :( thanks regards Zain
IN SHA ALLAH jald hi reply a jae ga....r u a collage student

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Bestzain2008 said:
yes i am college student (ACCA) college LSBF
no matter bro...collage students can get late reply...because a huge builiding can take time to built

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
im sorry to say that u might have to defer ur intake to the next session since your starting date is around the corner.....canadian embassy is very slow for college applicants on the other hand univ applicants are getting their medical calls in 15-20 days period.....they applied too late ye getting their response in a short amount of time....

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockers2012 said:
im sorry to say that u might have to defer ur intake to the next session since your starting date is around the corner.....canadian embassy is very slow for college applicants on the other hand univ applicants are getting their medical calls in 15-20 days period.....they applied too late ye getting their response in a short amount of time....
why embassy treat like this with college students???what is the logic behind this???any one tell me? :(

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
i can think of only one reason for that

universities have higher academic and language requirements for admission...only serious students with sound academic profile can apply to universities.....for a visa officer that means they have a serious intention of continuing their studies in canada

Average and non serious students with poor academic profile can apply to colleges since universities can not give out admissions to such students....so it already raises a negative point... so visa officer will scrutinize their file more carefully and more thoroughly....see, if they have other intention as well apart from studies

That's my take.

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
rockers2012 said:
i can think of only one reason for that

universities have higher academic and language requirements for admission...only serious students with sound academic profile can apply to universities.....for a visa officer that means they have a serious intention of continuing their studies in canada

Average and non serious students with poor academic profile can apply to colleges since universities can not give out admissions to such students....so it already raises a negative point... so visa officer will scrutinize their file more carefully and more thoroughly....see, if they have other intention as well apart from studies

That's my take.
if we check past year spreadsheet most of visas r issue to collage students and bundle of rejections to uiversty student

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
what about this year ? i heard the rules of the game have been changed for college students from this ongoing year.....

ahmed raza

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
SHEIKHUPURA
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
rockers2012 said:
what about this year ? i heard the rules of the game have been changed for college students from this ongoing year.....
ya you r right....kam ult ho gaya ha...