+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application rejection & Blue stamp in passport--What happen future

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
Recently i applied for visitor visa to Canada ( the purpose is to attend interview & invited by an employer with invitation letter). I got rejected and reason are purpose of visit, My current employment siutation ( I am unemployed) and limited employment prospects in your country of residence (what does it mean)

1) How does this rejection affects future when i applying for Canada visa or another country.
2) Stamp mark (Blue color) indicating applicaiton number & date... what does it mean

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
there's not much to worry about it, I have 2 stamps like that in my passport, and in a few months after that I had already 2 Canadian visas stamped - one was visitors, another was immigration.

so as you can see refusal doesn't affect other visa applications if you can proof all the ties and requirements they ask for.
as for blue stamp with application number - it shows that you applied for visa and they processed it though refused.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
kingkonemdu said:
Recently i applied for visitor visa to Canada ( the purpose is to attend interview & invited by an employer with invitation letter). I got rejected and reason are purpose of visit, My current employment siutation ( I am unemployed) and limited employment prospects in your country of residence (what does it mean)

1) How does this rejection affects future when i applying for Canada visa or another country.
2) Stamp mark (Blue color) indicating applicaiton number & date... what does it mean
Don't worry too much about the rejection. I myself had been denied visa before but when I overcame their rejection points I was able to get one and then an extension.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
And as an addendum :) There have been posts about getting denied visa in Canada but successful visa applications in the US.

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
1)Should i reapply for visa---(there is no new information, but employer gave revised letter..(only the date has been changed)
2) Whether employer can send the invitation letter directly to contact Canadian High Comission & wait for feedback.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
kingkonemdu said:
1)Should i reapply for visa---(there is no new information, but employer gave revised letter..(only the date has been changed)
2) Whether employer can send the invitation letter directly to contact Canadian High Comission & wait for feedback.
I got rejected and reason are purpose of visit, My current employment siutation ( I am unemployed) and limited employment prospects in your country of residence (what does it mean)
You can do that, apply again I mean. You pay again. But you haven't overcame their rejection points. You can not do anything about the last rejection point. It means there are not enough jobs in your country. You are still unemployed (but you can explain that this is primarily the reason you are applying, to get employment :)) Your reason for going is still the same (this is weak, as has been explained before). Faxing the invitation letter to CHC might help but it still might not be enough to convince the visa officer to believe you are going to Canada just for the interview.

kingkonemdu

Dec 23, 2009
Once again thanks to Job_seeker & Suin.....
Until i overcome this rejection... i will hold in applying visa