+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application refused

Mar 28, 2019
Dear all,
Good day!
I have applied for TRV visitor visa for Canada on 15th March 2019.

Purpose of my visit is attending career conferences in Toronto University/Rotman School of Management.

Yesterday I received refusal result and I have questions regarding my application.

1) I registered for conferences, paid for tickects and received invitation letters,attached them.
2) I attached my flight tickects and accomodation informations.
3) I have internship during summer time in London/UK and attached the acceptance letter as well.
4) My sponsor is my father and he has enough money to support me in his accounts.

I am international exchange student in Kazakhstan, after my travel to Canada I have to return my homecountry Turkey, I have to submit my education documents to my home university. I have to start my internship on July 2019, therefore I think I have demonstrated my ties to my country and explained that I will leave country at the end of my stay.

I have doubts that visa officers might misunderstood my application.

In my refusal letter these points have been written; I explained my situation on below lines;

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I am student and I couldn’t have chance and time to travel before.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

These conferences which are going to be held on May 30th-31th are important for me and I follow the studies,speeches of these speakers. Having conversation with them will broaden my future career.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am international student in my country of residence, Kazakhstan. Job opportunities in Kazakhstan is not important form y future career and I am planning to continue my career in Turkey.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am student as I presented my educational proof, student certificate. After my graduation I am expected to complete my internship in UK.

I want to reapply, how can I make my applcation be approved?

Thanks in advance

vesantosh

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

I am working in Canada on close work permit (WP), my WP is still valid for two year.

I would like to bring my wife from India to Canada.

Recently I applied through my company in India however her visa got rejected due to below three reason.

1. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR,based on your travel history.

2. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of your resident.

3. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am wondering, how dependent visa got rejected.

Can someone help me on this entire case so I can bring my wife here.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

I am working in Canada on close work permit (WP), my WP is still valid for two year.

Recently I applied through my company in India however her visa got rejected due to below three reason.

1. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR,based on your travel history.

2. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of your resident.

3. I am not satisfied that you will not leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Your wife's application was rejected because she does not have enough travel history, not enough family ties in India, and not enough financial assets.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

There are no assurances for any category of visas.

1. Do post the list of documents that your wife had submitted

2. Since how long have you been working in Canada?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

Hie, we got the same reasons for refusal of my mother inlaw and father in-law, as you have listed above, my husband is the only child. Did you reapplied for your wife?