+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application online april from malaysia

knoxis

May 21, 2016
I am a US citizen, so it may have been much faster for me to apply. Currently the estimated application period is 6 weeks from Malaysia, but that is not necessarily citizenship-dependent. It just means that applications CIC receives from Malaysia generally take about 6 weeks to complete, while the actual time frame can be much shorter or longer depending on a myriad of factors.

jiayi29

Nov 9, 2015
knoxis said:
I am a US citizen, so it may have been much faster for me to apply. Currently the estimated application period is 6 weeks from Malaysia, but that is not necessarily citizenship-dependent. It just means that applications CIC receives from Malaysia generally take about 6 weeks to complete, while the actual time frame can be much shorter or longer depending on a myriad of factors.
That was quick! I am a local malaysia and did my undergraduate in usa. They requested the fbi clearance from fbi after I submitted my application online last week. Did u upload the fbi clearance as well? Not sure if i will make it on time as the fbi clearance cert will take super long time to process. My class starts in sept

AbdallaAhmedMaged

Jun 13, 2016
what is the fbi cert required for ?
i wasn't asked to attache any police certificate. I graduated from malaysia and applying from malaysia as well for my masters.

Herlene

Jul 27, 2016
Hello fellow malaysian, how do you specify your surname and first name in your study permit? What is the proof that you provide to distinguish between the two? In most of our official documents, we usually have our full name without explicitly stating which one is the surname and first name. From the Malaysian passport machine readable code (MRZ), there is no << sign that separate my surname and first name in the standard way. Hence the visa issued to me has my full name as surname and left my given name blank!

Anyone has this problem before?