+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa after refugee claimant

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
Hello

Before 3 months i crossed to canadian border from the US and ask for asylum then after one week i cancel it and went back to my country with removal order from canada

Im now planning to set for an exam in london

Are there any opportunity to get the visa? And should i mention canada in my travel history in the application of the uk visa?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Hello

Before 3 months i crossed to canadian border from the US and ask for asylum then after one week i cancel it and went back to my country with removal order from canada

Im now planning to set for an exam in london

Are there any opportunity to get the visa? And should i mention canada in my travel history in the application of the uk visa?
You have to mention it as it is the truth and they will know anyway, but your very complicated and bad history of multiple tries for immigration into canada (with very likely misrepresentations) will probably not help your application into the UK. You can try posting your history on a UK immigration forum, as this community is focused on immigration into Canada only.

xichanmontreal

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Without even mentioning your background, they already know it! ...

The group of '' g5 '' (including Canada, and uk, among others), share this kind of information ... Your visa application will be refused.

Recently, the Liberal government of Canada passed an amendment to the law to also systematically deny anything that has already made an application for asylum in another country of the 5-party group, which has been denied. (The information is therefore logically shared by these countries: USA, UK, CANADA, NEW ZELAND, AND AUSTRALIA).
An article on the subject (in French):

https://www.ledevoir.com/politique/canada/551813/le-gouvernement-liberal-serre-a-la-vis-aux-demandeurs-d-asile

Sorry ...

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
Without even mentioning your background, they already know it! ...

The group of '' g5 '' (including Canada, and uk, among others), share this kind of information ... Your visa application will be refused.

Recently, the Liberal government of Canada passed an amendment to the law to also systematically deny anything that has already made an application for asylum in another country of the 5-party group, which has been denied. (The information is therefore logically shared by these countries: USA, UK, CANADA, NEW ZELAND, AND AUSTRALIA).
An article on the subject (in French):

https://www.ledevoir.com/politique/canada/551813/le-gouvernement-liberal-serre-a-la-vis-aux-demandeurs-d-asile

Sorry ...
Does that mean that PR will be refused too because of the history of refugee claimant?