Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Hi everyone, I searched a bit and did not find a similar thread.

TL;DR: travelled overseas after PR approved and portal details uploaded, back for landing but processing office changed; Spouse also goes from inland to outland; Zero response from emails and IRCC call center agents just want me to wait. Now what?

I am inland CEC with spouse and got approved in April. I received portal 1 from Calgary office, replied with details and declared that both me and my spouse were in Canada, received portal 2 credentials, and uploaded address / photos. However only after that I realized I should have notify them about my travel plans.

I emailed the Calgary office immediately and got reply that they would put my landing on hold. My family left Canada in May and I was back in late June for work. My spouse stayed in our home country with our child in order to live with family a little bit longer (they will be back early 2024).

After my return, I emailed the Calgary office about that but no reply. In the first week of July, I received another portal 1 email from the Montreal landing team asking for personal details. I told them I've already created a portal account using the Calgary credentials but no reply. In the second week of July I received a "2ND NOTICE" from the Montreal team so I replied with details and declared that my spouse is outland.

I've called IRCC multiple times and all they said is my application looks good and there's nothing they can do and let me just wait. Now there's dead silence and I have no idea what is going on with my landing.

Now my Calgary portal account shows "Case Closed and Accepted" but no eCOPR. GCKey shows "Submitted", tracker "In Progress" with all items checked as green.

Anyone has similar experience? How long should I expect to receive my eCOPR and have my spouse's passport stampted? Thank you very much!