+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vinadam, could you please help?

becomecitizen

Jun 5, 2010
Hi Vinadam,

First congratulations! From your timeline, I noticed that the Processing Center sent you a letter and the study guide on the same day when they just received your application. I'm a little confused about this because the CIC website says they will send us a letter five months after they receive our application. Could you please let us know more about this? Thank you.

vinadam

Feb 25, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
becomecitizen said:
Hi Vinadam,

First congratulations! From your timeline, I noticed that the Processing Center sent you a letter and the study guide on the same day when they just received your application. I'm a little confused about this because the CIC website says they will send us a letter five months after they receive our application. Could you please let us know more about this? Thank you.
Hi, I am not sure why it has the same date, that was what it says when I go to e-cas. I wonder if they've change the processing times ever since I applied almost 2 yrs ago...
Until now, I still haven't got my oath taking schedule, it's been 8 months since I took the test...so frustrating....

vinadam

Feb 25, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
becomecitizen said:
Hi Vinadam,

Sorry to hear that you have been waiting for so long. Don't be frustrated. Things will be fine.
Thanks!

Just a little tip: make sure you have everything that was on the requirements when you go to your test, if one is missing, they will give you the Residency Questionnaire and that will delay the Oath taking schedule...

Goodluck!