+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

BZ123

Oct 17, 2015
Violet11 said:
Hi
My husband applied in April 2015 for his Arc and to date there is no movement on the application. When did you submit your Arc application ?
We submitted our ARC with the application, but they contacted us in August 2015 to pay additional fees because the exchange rate changed so I'm assuming that's when they started processing it. I contacted them a few months ago and they said the arc is open. We haven't been asked to come to the interview yet..it looks like it's still gonna be a while.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
BZ123 said:
We submitted our ARC with the application, but they contacted us in August 2015 to pay additional fees because the exchange rate changed so I'm assuming that's when they started processing it. I contacted them a few months ago and they said the arc is open. We haven't been asked to come to the interview yet..it looks like it's still gonna be a while.
You should order your GCMS notes, there is a link in the forum that explains how to do it and how to read them. The GCMS notes shows the notes from the officer's assessment on the relationship and what other documents you might need to provide, if any. You can also see the Arc application # and the review date.
I hope we hear soon from Vienna, good luck.

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Hey Arjen,
That seems like a very fast processing time, gefeliciteerd! That's awesome. Another Dutch girl on here sent more pictures just to be sure and confirmed all the other information and got her CoPRquite fast. If you are sure you had the new picture requirement you could just send an email to Vienna, however my experiences with doing that aren't that great. I'm not even in the sponsor approval stage yet so I'm not sure what happens if you don't do anything unfortunately

Arjen1980 said:
Hello Everyone.

I have a question. After a quick approval of my Canadian spouse ( 2 weeks ) my application was processed in Ottawa ( March 29-2016 )and sent to Vienna ( May 5-2016) where it will be finalized. Online it says a decision has been made. I got a letter with a final request and final steps I have to take before my immigration documents are printed. As a Dutch citizen I am Visa exempt. As the letter is not very clear as actions required are not applicable I am not sure what to do. I sent a reply email to the vienna office if any actions are required on my side or if nothing is applicable the CoPR will be mailed to my address. I just wondered if anyone here on the forum could shine a light on this situation .

1. Pay Fees. I paid the fee's upfront
2. Send two (2) photographs as the the requirements changed after Jan 1 2016. I submitted 8 passport sized photographs that were taken in Jan 2016 and match the new requirements.
3. Notify Change in passport: Not applicable
4. confirm adress: I confirmed my Dutch address in a email reply to the vienna office.
5. mail documents to Vienna office if applicable. Not applicable as far as I know.

Anyone a clue if I should just wait for my CoPR to be send ? I am excited but also a little bit confused by this last letter. Hopefully I will get a response to my email soon from the Vienna office.

Thanks everyone and good luck with the process.

Arjen

z.coniglietti

Jun 12, 2014
GUYS!

Following happened. I came now from work, my wife tells me that my phone received a message. I have an Email form Vienna that the require additional documents. So I open the mail and it really says: Document request. So i was like F**K what now. there is not much text and there is a PDF at the end. I open it and it says that my app reached the final stages and that they need my passport and the new pictures in the next 30 days together with documents if anything changed in our marriage etc.

My ecas still shows in process.

We received *********s application for permanent residence on January 22, 2016.

We started processing **********'s application on March 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

This is good right?

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
z.coniglietti said:
GUYS!

Following happened. I came now from work, my wife tells me that my phone received a message. I have an Email form Vienna that the require additional documents. So I open the mail and it really says: Document request. So i was like F**K what now. there is not much text and there is a PDF at the end. I open it and it says that my app reached the final stages and that they need my passport and the new pictures in the next 30 days together with documents if anything changed in our marriage etc.

My ecas still shows in process.

We received *********s application for permanent residence on January 22, 2016.

We started processing **********'s application on March 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

This is good right?
This is the best news you can get!
Congrats!

There are some hopes Vienna works after all. ;)

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
z.coniglietti said:
My wife and I cant be happier then.

So we are about to get the copr? how long does the copr last?
Corp will come with your passport. It lasts as long as your medical exam is valid (1 year since the date you did it).

Demian_klara

May 25, 2016
Hi does anyone know why on vienna website says that they are no longer opet to submission of any documents, applications or inquiries, im not sure what to think about that. My wife is from Serbia and they emailed her asking to resubmit her police certificate. She got a new one a mailed it to Vienna office and now about 2 weeks later she got another email saying that she needs to send that document. And this is her final reminder. What the heck is going on?? Where exacly do we mail that document and what are we doing wrong? This is so frustrating.. I know we have 60 days to send that in. We already did it but they didnt get it. Or could it be thats someting is wrong with the certificate and they keep asking for another one. I know my wife has no criminal history..

mirjana.Ilija

Aug 5, 2015
Demian_klara said:
Hi does anyone know why on vienna website says that they are no longer opet to submission of any documents, applications or inquiries, im not sure what to think about that. My wife is from Serbia and they emailed her asking to resubmit her police certificate. She got a new one a mailed it to Vienna office and now about 2 weeks later she got another email saying that she needs to send that document. And this is her final reminder. What the heck is going on?? Where exacly do we mail that document and what are we doing wrong? This is so frustrating.. I know we have 60 days to send that in. We already did it but they didnt get it. Or could it be thats someting is wrong with the certificate and they keep asking for another one. I know my wife has no criminal history..
I emailed Vienna asking about this..and they responded to me saying the following:

With reference to your enquiry below, please note that applications can no longer be submitted at our office in person. As of January 25, 2016 applications can only be submitted online, via a visa application centre (VAC), or by courier or postal service to our Embassy for processing.

So i assume they still working on them but just really slow.

caldi33

Oct 6, 2015
Dear all,

I would like to ask if any of you have had a similar experience. My common law partner is a Canadian Citizen. She currently resides outside of Canada, in Macedonia, where we have lived together for 4 years. This summer for the first time, I got a Single Entry Tourist Visa for Canada.I have used this visa, and visited Toronto for a full month.

Now, I would like to ask based on your experience what is the best way that I can get an Immigration visa. My partner is not employed in Canada, and thus has no Canadian employment income. Is it better for me to apply for Immigration visa from Macedonia, or is it better to enter Canada on a tourist visa and then apply for Immigration visa from inside Canada?

Has anyone had an experience such as ours? How long does it take for am Immigration visa to be issued from outside/inside of Canada. The official website cic.gov.ca states rather long times for visa issuance!

tnx

betonjara88

Jan 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 09/03/2016 SA 15/03/2016 AOR2 21/03/2016
File Transfer...
18/03/2016
Med's Done....
23/11/2015 upfront
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/06/2016
today i just got email from vienna....i guess this is good and that they are processing apll

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are missing the following information and/or documentation in your application:
 New updated completed Schedule A (IMM 5669E). When providing dates on question 8 and 12, be sure to include months and years since your 18th birthday and without any gaps. If there is not enough space on the form for your information than continue on a separate sheet. You can find the Schedule A form here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
 New original police certificate (Uvjerenje) issued by the police from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
For more information please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/bosnia-herzegovina.asp

Unless originals are required, you are encouraged to scan and forward us the documents by email to vienn-visa@international.gc.ca. Please ensure that attached documents are no bigger than 5 MB. Should you be unable to provide the requested documents by email or should originals be required, please send them by mail at the address identified below.

z.coniglietti

Jun 12, 2014
my wife is canadian so we had the same situation. we are married though.

for us inland was a no go.
you cant work, or you have to wait for the work permit and that can take some time. it is expensive there to just live and not work. i dont know how much zou earn but its really tough. i am from serbia, so we had a place to stay, be it with my parents or at my appartement. meanwhiel a got a job just so we don´t use up pall our savings fast. it was like a long vacation. we sent our application outland in january and 3 days ago they asked for my passport and pictures.

in the worst case scenario you get refused and as far as i know you cant appeal inland. what happens happens so to say. outland you can complain and try to work on the decision. my wife didnt have problems staying in serbia, what my only fear was. outland also takes really long.

i would at the end jsut say its if not better, then wiser to apply outland.

caldi33 said:
Dear all,

I would like to ask if any of you have had a similar experience. My common law partner is a Canadian Citizen. She currently resides outside of Canada, in Macedonia, where we have lived together for 4 years. This summer for the first time, I got a Single Entry Tourist Visa for Canada.I have used this visa, and visited Toronto for a full month.

Now, I would like to ask based on your experience what is the best way that I can get an Immigration visa. My partner is not employed in Canada, and thus has no Canadian employment income. Is it better for me to apply for Immigration visa from Macedonia, or is it better to enter Canada on a tourist visa and then apply for Immigration visa from inside Canada?

Has anyone had an experience such as ours? How long does it take for am Immigration visa to be issued from outside/inside of Canada. The official website cic.gov.ca states rather long times for visa issuance!

tnx

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
betonjara88 said:
today i just got email from vienna....i guess this is good and that they are processing apll
It's really good, because as far as I follow the forum it means PPR request afterwards. :)
They always ask for new police certificate before issuing the CORP.

Did they mention if your application is in process or it's in processing queue?
Did they give you a deadline to send back the docs?