+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
Hello everyone, today I got an email from the Vienna, they are asking me for my passport, I m soo happy. After 11 months, my procedure is going over. :) :D :D :D

KajaH

Apr 12, 2014
Lakyboy said:
Hello everyone, today I got an email from the Vienna, they are asking me for my passport, I m soo happy. After 11 months, my procedure is going over. :) :D :D :D
Me too!
Today I received an e-mail saying I should be in Canada by 29th January 2015, and to send passport within 30 days. :eek:
So, that was that. Short and sweet, no interview or any additional documentation. 7 instead of 17 months! :)

Medical was done in January 2014, I guess that's why it's such a short time given for leaving.
I plan going personally to Vienna and getting it done the same day.
E-case still says doc. received.
Good luck to everyone, this was incredibly fast for us, hope for others speed up too.

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
KajaH said:
Me too!
Today I received an e-mail saying I should be in Canada by 29th January 2015, and to send passport within 30 days. :eek:
So, that was that. Short and sweet, no interview or any additional documentation. 7 instead of 17 months! :)

Medical was done in January 2014, I guess that's why it's such a short time given for leaving.
Good luck to everyone, this was incredibly fast for us, hope for others speed up too.
I m happy for you, and this is the best present for the birthday of my son, he will see his father soon:)!

Mikac15

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014 - NEW POLICE CERTIFICATE
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
File Transfer...
23-12-2013
Med's Request
EXTENDED FOR ONE FULL YEAR
Med's Done....
13-09-2013 (EXTENDED FOR ONE FULL YEAR)
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
Lakyboy said:
Congratulations and good luck in Canada! :D

Ikica777

Nov 5, 2014
KajaH said:
Me too!

KajaH, congratulation!! Please be so kind and let me know more about your timeline. Thx

ronypete

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2014
LANDED..........
29-10-2014
Hey guys,

I received my COPR letter from Vienna last week. Took about 13 months. I even thought it might take until Christmas.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know how detailed the B4 form for personal items to bring into Canada has to be?

I am wondering if it is ok just putting "Clothing" in one line with a value of around 1000 CAD instead of listing every single item.

KajaH

Apr 12, 2014
Ikica777 said:
KajaH, congratulation!! Please be so kind and let me know more about your timeline. Thx
Sure.
21st jan 2014 we sent complete application to Mississauga - medical done the day before, everything payed for upfront. My husband is canadian and we live in Serbia for the last 8 years together, married for 2. I live at the same address since I was born, same job for years, case pretty clean.
File was transferred to Vienna in March, they asked right away for correct police certificate (I delivered one from the court first, honest mistake). 20th March, Vienna sent an e-mail saying that they do have everything now and to wait for the next 13 months before contacting them again. Meanwhile it switched to 17 months.
Anyway, no word till yesterday. I was checking ecase still saying the same - application received.
That's that. I had no expectations before next summer, so it was shocking news! And I have to leave so soon because of medical.
I bought return tickets today for 21st january 2015. One way is 500eur, return is 600eur, one year open. Nice.

Dusica

Jul 1, 2014
Can anybody, share their experience with landing at the CIC office, pls! What should I expect?
Thank you!!

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KajaH said:
Sure.
21st jan 2014 we sent complete application to Mississauga - medical done the day before, everything payed for upfront. My husband is canadian and we live in Serbia for the last 8 years together, married for 2. I live at the same address since I was born, same job for years, case pretty clean.
File was transferred to Vienna in March, they asked right away for correct police certificate (I delivered one from the court first, honest mistake). 20th March, Vienna sent an e-mail saying that they do have everything now and to wait for the next 13 months before contacting them again. Meanwhile it switched to 17 months.
Anyway, no word till yesterday. I was checking ecase still saying the same - application received.
That's that. I had no expectations before next summer, so it was shocking news! And I have to leave so soon because of medical.
I bought return tickets today for 21st january 2015. One way is 500eur, return is 600eur, one year open. Nice.
Wowza! Congratulations to you! That is such an exceptionally positive case that I am speechless! Have a safe trip!

Mikac15

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
File Transfer...
23-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
KajaH said:
Me too!

Hi KajaH,

my husband and I are both in Serbia too and he got his passport two days ago :) We are also going in January 2015 so we did not choose same-day service since we have 2.5 more months until departure. I just wanted to let you know that if you want to save some money and time, DHL works great for sending the passport and Vienna is VERY quick to return the documents. We sent passport on Oct 27, arrived in Vienna Oct 28, COPR and Visa issued Oct 29, passport received Nov 4. Exactly one week for the entire process. DHL is very safe for sending documents and it costs 4 700 dinara. Vienna office sends it back via Austrian Post (EXPRESS AND PRIORITY SHIPPING) so once again they are tracking it (it has a tracking number on it). Plus you have to sign the package personally. All in all, very professional.

Of course you can go in person, I just thought I would let you know our experience.
Sve najbolje i srecan vam put :)

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
I have one question here ;)
Can I bring my wife's passport to one day service in Vienna. I plane to travel to Vienna, but plane to travel alone. Is necessary that my wife go with me?

Mikac15

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
File Transfer...
23-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
DannyyBoy said:
I have one question here ;)
Can I bring my wife's passport to one day service in Vienna. I plane to travel to Vienna, but plane to travel alone. Is necessary that my wife go with me?
In the email my husband got it said in-person for same day service. She has to go in person. We are talking about important documents so I dont think anyone can just bring in the passport. Best thing to do is call the vienna phone number and they'll answer this question for you correctly. All we can do is speculate.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Good newssss! I got the passport request email this morning and went to the VAC office in Dusseldorf and sent my passport.

KajaH

Apr 12, 2014
Mikac15 said:
Hi KajaH,

my husband and I are both in Serbia too and he got his passport two days ago :) We are also going in January 2015 so we did not choose same-day service since we have 2.5 more months until departure. I just wanted to let you know that if you want to save some money and time, DHL works great for sending the passport and Vienna is VERY quick to return the documents. We sent passport on Oct 27, arrived in Vienna Oct 28, COPR and Visa issued Oct 29, passport received Nov 4. Exactly one week for the entire process. DHL is very safe for sending documents and it costs 4 700 dinara. Vienna office sends it back via Austrian Post (EXPRESS AND PRIORITY SHIPPING) so once again they are tracking it (it has a tracking number on it). Plus you have to sign the package personally. All in all, very professional.

Of course you can go in person, I just thought I would let you know our experience.
Sve najbolje i srecan vam put :)
Thanks for info! I guess everyone was so excited about the news, we got 5 car rides offered by our friends, so we chose adventure :) but, thinking money-wise, ???

"We'll always have Vienna" :)

Congratulations for your final :) where are you going, if I may ask?