Jan 14 - 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 5 - 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 19 - 2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
Dec 20 - 2012
DutchCanadian said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)! DutchCanadian does refer to my dual nationality. I was born and raised in Canada but received my Dutch citizenship through my dad. I followed in my mother's footsteps and fell for a Dutchman while I was living there ;). But in the end, Canada is where we both feel at home. I'm anxious to get the paperwork approved - but I suppose in this case, patience is a virtue.

By the way, I'm wondering how everyone is able to update their information on the left hand side. Mine does allow me that option...does it depend on your length of time or number of posts?
Yep! Ten posts and you're in ;)

0neTw0

Sep 10, 2013
Ungvar
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2013
Hi Everyone, ;)

We just started the new workout. :eek:
Honestly, I am freaked out, but I should learn some patients I guess...
It would be nice to join you, would get some hope from you.

p.s. my english is so poor and i have to use same words and quotes from threads, thx 4 all :-*

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
You have to post 10 time, and after you are abble to update your profile , and email the people if you want to email individuale,
DutchCanadian again good luck in your process

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
0neTw0 said:
Hi Everyone, ;)

We just started the new workout. :eek:
Honestly, I am freaked out, but I should learn some patients I guess...
It would be nice to join you, would get some hope from you.

p.s. my english is so poor and i have to use same words and quotes from threads, thx 4 all :-*
OneTwo first welcome to this lovely and family Vienna Forum , we are here to help you , and encpurage you to be stronger and patience, this is not easy process at all, dont worry about your english we are here only to undertsand your feeling and to help you , good luck and lots f patience

0neTw0

Sep 10, 2013
Ungvar
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2013
europe said:
You have to post 10 time, and after you are abble to update your profile , and email the people if you want to email individuale,
DutchCanadian again good luck in your process
I have read the rules and try to be an active member

0neTw0

Sep 10, 2013
Ungvar
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2013
europe said:
OneTwo first welcome to this lovely and family Vienna Forum , we are here to help you , and encpurage you to be stronger and patience, this is not easy process at all, dont worry about your english we are here only to undertsand your feeling and to help you , good luck and lots f patience
Thanks a million, i even had time to meet with you virtually, when re-reading a much of threads :D

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Thanks for the information guys! And welcome OneTwO

I was wondering if anyone has had luck having their partners visit them for an extended period of time while the sponsorship process is going on. My partner is from a visa exempt country (the Netherlands), but I know there are issues at times with border security letting them in. We have a one way flight booked for him to arrive on October 24. A big reason why we haven't scheduled a return flight is because there's a big chance I will move to another city in Canada so we don't know which airport he'd be leaving from. Wondering how other people have dealt with the process?

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
DutchCanadian said:
Thanks for the information guys! And welcome OneTwO

I was wondering if anyone has had luck having their partners visit them for an extended period of time while the sponsorship process is going on. My partner is from a visa exempt country (the Netherlands), but I know there are issues at times with border security letting them in. We have a one way flight booked for him to arrive on October 24. A big reason why we haven't scheduled a return flight is because there's a big chance I will move to another city in Canada so we don't know which airport he'd be leaving from. Wondering how other people have dealt with the process?
DutchCanadian if you want to make easy and with no problem your husband to come in Canada you have to purchase a return tickets, i am suggesting you like a travel agent and like a friend, we were told from imkigration whoever comein Canada as a vistiors even they applied for Pr they need the return tickets, buy a return tickets better and not to be denied or have a hard time wityh the immigrations, in the airport , and tell them thay you are in process of immigrations,
Good luck

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Tom (messenger )any news from you , when is the baby due.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
http://pages.cdn.pagesuite.com/b/d/bdc4af43-c17c-4765-a736-6cac08cb31c1/page.pdf
read this link is showing how they are affrecting by Foreign strike

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
europe said:
DutchCanadian if you want to make easy and with no problem your husband to come in Canada you have to purchase a return tickets, i am suggesting you like a travel agent and like a friend, we were told from imkigration whoever comein Canada as a vistiors even they applied for Pr they need the return tickets, buy a return tickets better and not to be denied or have a hard time wityh the immigrations, in the airport , and tell them thay you are in process of immigrations,
Good luck
Thanks. I was hoping to avoid booking a return flight until things were sorted out with where he'd be flying out from, but perhaps that will be the best bet. Any other tips on what he should bring with him to help demonstrate to border security he will leave on time?

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Also, I've been reading on other threads that it makes a difference whether the partner/spouse is from visa exempt country or not. Reading some of the posts (going through other offices) it seems most visa exempt countries are getting their visas within 4-6 months of sending their application in. Apparently there is much less paperwork for visa exempt countries. Of course, Vienna may have some of its own quirks, but hopeful for those from visa exempt countries - may explain the disparity in percentage of applications completed within a certain timeline.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
DutchCanadian said:
Also, I've been reading on other threads that it makes a difference whether the partner/spouse is from visa exempt country or not. Reading some of the posts (going through other offices) it seems most visa exempt countries are getting their visas within 4-6 months of sending their application in. Apparently there is much less paperwork for visa exempt countries. Of course, Vienna may have some of its own quirks, but hopeful for those from visa exempt countries - may explain the disparity in percentage of applications completed within a certain timeline.
Vienna in general is the slowest office, i was talkign with a lot of peopel even from Exempt country and they are waiting same 10-12 months that is waitign period,
your husband has to bring his paper from Vienna saying that he is waiting for the Pr, and alos the receipt that you guys paid his fee, and you have to tell the officer that you are in process of the Pr papers

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
DutchCanadian said:
Thanks. I was hoping to avoid booking a return flight until things were sorted out with where he'd be flying out from, but perhaps that will be the best bet. Any other tips on what he should bring with him to help demonstrate to border security he will leave on time?
Hi DutchCanadian,
I'm new here on this forum. I am also from visa exempt country and I'm in the process of getting my PRC. My husband is Canadian, was approved as a sponsor in April 2013. During this process I'm in Canada as a visitor. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't have any problems when entering Canada even though I had one way ticket. Actually, I was first in Canada and then I bought return ticket to visit my parents back home. On the border I was sent to speak with immigration officer and presented them the e-mail that my husband was approved as a sponsor and also an e-mail from CIC Canada that I can be in Canada while waiting for application to be done (it is called dual intent). They just have to make sure from the conversation that your husband is not coming to work here in Canada and he will have (or should not have) any problems. They never asked me if I have a return ticket. I just told them that I want to be with my husband. I was hoping that my papers will be done by July so I went home ( I was a little naive). The officer told me not to be greedy, to give them at least 4 more months. It's been 5 months now since my papers were sent to Vienna, I hope that I will get an answer in the next 2 months.
Hope this will help...

willis

Apr 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-1-2013
Doc's Request.
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014- ReMed Request
Med's Done....
1st- 28-07-2012 2nd- 07-02-2014
Interview........
Nope
VISA ISSUED...
March 22 2014
LANDED..........
April 26 2014
DutchCanadian said:
My suggestion is doing the following as I just went through the same thing last month (Outland Sponsorship in progress, wife from Holland, she has visited numerous times):

1) A letter of invitation from the sponsor citing the reason the applicant is coming to Canada, the length of stay, the applicants financial situation (ensure to get the point across that the applicant will NOT be working at ANY time in Canada), where you are staying, who you are staying with (if others), sponsor's employer, salary, address, phone, etc... have sponsor sign and write they will be at the airport waiting if there are any issues and the Border Agent would like to confirm any info.
2) AOR receipt from Mississauga with UCI number- to show your are in the immigration process.
3) RETURN TICKET!!! This is a must!! Even if you book a return flight and end up canceling, changing airport, changing date etc....Border services wants to know you have a plan to leave (and wont overstay your 6 months max as visitor)....
4) My wife also had our marriage certificate but that is because we didnt want any problems.

Do this and you should be good but no guarantees obviously. My wife still had to explain our situation for 20 minutes at the Point of Entry (Vancouver airport)...mainly because her return ticket is 5 months 28 days after her arrival ;-) but also because this is the 4th visit to Canada in 2 years (second after marriage).

Good luck!!