10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hungary

This situation for getting PR in some days from Poland and 2/half month from china that what we called miracle it's unusual I read about last year couple of people who got there PR from Vienna in 6month which is great, being waiting its stressful we all know and checking for email or Ecas all the time if its any update it cost pain, we all have to pray for miracle to get answer soon

Tasleem

Jul 10, 2013
hi,

I applied for my study permit on JUNE 24 via the so called VAC (VFS) office in the Dusseldorf. I havent heard any thing back yet. 30 days as the processing time is mentioned on the CIC website and those 30 days have already passed. I sent them the case specific inquiry but no response yet.

This is really frustrating. There is one person on this forum who applied for study permit online on 3rd JULY has already got a passport request.

I cannot understand how they work and how they can pick applications on will and out of order. June 24 is still waiting where as JULY 3rd has already got a decision.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Thanks for your reply. Greece is beautiful, and not too far away from Hungary. Not like Canada ;)
So you have a nice story!
I suppose you already moved back and you are now sponsoring your wife outland of Canada.
God, I hate this long distance crap :( I wish he lived in England or somewhere in EU.... :'(
Hi Hungary

No I am still here in Greece. My spouse is expecting our baby (I am going to be a daddy of a little girl in September at the age of 57 :D ) I will move to Canada a couple of months after my spouse gets her COPR so I can look after her and our baby. I have to be here also to declare the baby as Canadian citizen in the Embassy of Athens and on top of that as a Greek citizen because the mother is from Macedonia! Of course we also have to declare the baby in Macedonia so she will be a person with three (3) different nationalities ;D ;D ;D ;D
England for me is not a country where I would choose to live or anywhere in Europe in that matter! If I cannot live in my country ( but unfortunately they have make it unbearable for us to live here) then I will always choose CANADA.

Have a nice day dear and lets all hope to have a speedy process

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Muby said:
Hungary

This situation for getting PR in some days from Poland and 2/half month from china that what we called miracle it's unusual I read about last year couple of people who got there PR from Vienna in 6month which is great, being waiting its stressful we all know and checking for email or Ecas all the time if its any update it cost pain, we all have to pray for miracle to get answer soon
Hello Muby, how are you

would you like to enter your stats in our Vienna spreadsheet? There is a section of 2013 to the bottom for you to add your info..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvSDmSjyQZ0dE5DZk9Ua2ViTDRGZXhrM0w3V2xtdVE#gid=0

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hey messenger I am doing good what about you?

Thanks for the information I already add my status on spreadsheet

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi guys,

Congratulations for the Baby girl ;) actually my ex husband is 51 and he is the father of my two years old twin girls. But unfortunately our marriage didn't worked out so....... As soon as my best friend heard this he flew here from Canada and proposed :-* he was the Charming Prince or how do they say that :) oh, and he is even older a little bit than my ex... Ooops. :-[ and he loves to be a step father , the girls just love him. So there is nothing to worry about, men just get better as time goes by :D

So nice, three nationalities, is that legal? Just kidding :D

By the way I didn't mean that I would like to live in England, I do love Canada, I lived there for more than one year, went to school there and so on, so I know its great. What I meant is that I wish he lived closer or it would be so simple for me to move to him like he lived in the EU. That's all. ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations for the Baby girl ;) actually my ex husband is 51 and he is the father of my two years old twin girls. But unfortunately our marriage didn't worked out so....... As soon as my best friend heard this he flew here from Canada and proposed :-* he was the Charming Prince or how do they say that :) oh, and he is even older a little bit than my ex... Ooops. :-[ and he loves to be a step father , the girls just love him. So there is nothing to worry about, men just get better as time goes by :D

So nice, three nationalities, is that legal? Just kidding :D

By the way I didn't mean that I would like to live in England, I do love Canada, I lived there for more than one year, went to school there and so on, so I know its great. What I meant is that I wish he lived closer or it would be so simple for me to move to him like he lived in the EU. That's all. ;)

:) No misunderstanding at all my dear. I do love Europe. But I prefer the American continent's open spaces and even it's mentality (sometimes)
Europe as the "Old Continent" has it's unique beauty and diversity. By going from country to country you get to see good and bad. Sometimes language restrictions make the visitor feeling awkward. Where's in Canada a vast country you can travel for endless days and communicate in the same language.

I love both continents but if you ask me to choose only one this will be Canada.

So you have twins? A blessing! How old are they? In the past I thought that age difference between a couple must be to the minimal. I never looked on younger women even the time when I separated and was living alone. It just happened. Even now after almost 6 years I am the one who is not comfortable in public. My spouse has outgrown this after the first year. But what remains is the deep love and the sharing of everything between us. WE KNOW! ;)

I have a daughter from my previous marriage who is now 26.
Cant wait to become a daddy again. I love babies so much. And to put it a little selfishly, this will give me an automatic extension in active life lol.
It will sound funny but I am daydreaming about waking up from bed at night to feed the baby and to calm her after a big crying spell! No kidding!
When I was a younger father with my first daughter I never had the time to be like that cause of work, secondly because my mother was staying with us then to help us, so they never actually woke me up in the middle of the night. But on the later years I did spend enough time with my daughter who is still very close to me to this day.

It's nice to have a little chat apart from the usual about COPR's and VO's. If you look at our February thread most of us had entered our love story after one member dared us to do it. It was beautiful and many people wrote their hearts out. If you have the time you may look for this stories here! It was something to take our minds away from waiting!

If you care to read some of these stories including mine start from here. The first story was from user kevin002 and from there the rest of us in the next few pages. It was nice and that even bought us together. That was back in March
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/february-2013-outland-only-applications-here-is-your-thread-t133667.600.html

My regards.

Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Messenger
i love your story , i can not wait to see your baby pictures in fb , how is your wife doing so far, this forum is so addictive every morning i have to log in to see if anybody has some good news, last year i was like you guys, every minute i felt like a year , i can not believe today is our 2 years of anniversary thanks god our process is over, and i wish to all of you who are still waiting to have some good news

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Thanks Europe, it's nice of you :) as you say, literally every each minute feels like a year :'(
I am still stressing about this trip to Canada as a visitor thing... I don't know how would we afford to fly back for an interview to Vienna... This risk which is making me uncertain. But I am NOT leaving the girls there, I never ever spent a day without them.
Oh, they are 2,5 years right now. God, they are tiring :D luckily :-* :D
I would love to see Your little baby girl as well Tom ;) ;) ;)
Thanks for the link, I will read in it sometime. It is very nice to talk a little bit personal, for sure! Who knows, maybe once we'll bump into each other over there ;)

I really liked what you said about your daydream. This is a really tough thing to have a baby and take a very good care of her, but It really has an unbelievable charm. I still clearly remember the first months, when I was sooooooooooooo, soooooooooo, sooooooooooooo tired ALL the time, kind of depressed after giving birth, my Caesarian hurt a lot, but we had to feed the girls with their father. We had absolutely NO help at all (guess what caused the end of our marriage) but anyways, feeding and calming the babies at night... These are one of the best memories I have. We were singing together for them while giving the formula, we constantly agreed how sweet they were and guessing how will they turn out in their little lives... Okay okay once in a while, when NOTHING was good enough to calm them down I joined them and started to cry too :-[ :D :D :D
But anyways it is the part of a human's life and everybody has to experience it.

Oh, and about the age difference. My husband said the very very same thing, he NEVER ever laid his eyes on a younger woman, I am the first one. My ex wasn't like that either. It just happens. Be proud of her love for you, there is nothing to feel frustrated about. My husband is close to your age and I never ever met a man who was sexier or more attractive than he is. And sure enough the youngest little lady will keep you in shape ;) ;) ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Messenger
i love your story , i can not wait to see your baby pictures in fb , how is your wife doing so far, this forum is so addictive every morning i have to log in to see if anybody has some good news, last year i was like you guys, every minute i felt like a year , i can not believe today is our 2 years of anniversary thanks god our process is over, and i wish to all of you who are still waiting to have some good news
Congratulations dear Europe on your anniversary! I saw the post you dedicated to your husband on FB today. You are a lovely and thoughtful person. He is a lucky man!

Of course I will post the baby as soon as she comes :) Unfortunately our pregnancy troubles have not finished yet! We visited the Greek OB last week and she send Aspa for some biochemical Exams. She found out that her glucose curve is not good so tomorrow evening we have an appointment with a Endocrinologist doctor. Hopefully the doctor will prescribe something so we can deal with this new challenge.
It's so weird and funny that people see Aspa and are saying she looks so beautiful. And really she is. She has the most stunning pregnancy and people are easily fooled. Everything that is in the book she had it so far. And I mean EVERYTHING :D :D
Lets hope and pray that the next 60 remaining days will go through with no more problems.

Thanks for liking our story. Our baby is just coming to top that!

Enjoy your vacation dear M. I know what you mean by cannot stay away! I check here more than 5 times per day!

Regards

Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Tom

you are right , your wife is beatiful and she look amazing in the pictures on FB, hope to see you guys soon in Canada and we can go for Coffee and talk about waiting time , i can not wait to see you in Canada ,
hope your wife will be ok , and this 6 weeks of here pregnancy to go fast .
Tom i hope that you are going to have some good news soon , i can not wait to see a little princess soon ,
Hungary i totally agree with you , the waiting time is really stressful , and misserable , but once everything is over you will feel like you dream everything

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Hi all!

How's everyone?

Just read through all the posts and gonna say one big CONGRATS to everyone and anyone who mentioned something awesome, like new babies or anniversaries etc.
(In a rush so gonna keep it short)
My lawyer got a hold of all my doc's and looks like August will be my month to file! =D That's all from my end.

One tidbit of info i got a hold of: For anyone of Croatian decent applying for Spousal via Vienna, the last couple that got their PR was clocked in at 3.5 months (this was at the end of last year 2012)! That's absolutely amazing. So, if that info helps anyone, there it is. I wish all countries were processed this fast...

Hope everyone is well, happy and healthy!

Angie

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Tom

did you wife been to the doctor, how is everything with here , how is the summer so far there , any body got any respond , back

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi Guys!

We had a great day today, we were at Lake Balaton, the kids loved it ;)

b4roness welcome. So you are Croatian? That's nice! I was planning to go there for a long weekend :)
Yesss, the 3,5 months is absolutely amazing, and it gives me some hope that it could happen.. ::)

Does anyone know if I would be in Canada as a visitor for 6 months, but within this time period they would call me to Vienna (just trying to think of every possibility) so I would leave Canada for a week or something, would they let me in again? i am not really sure that I could enter, leave as I please...
Maybe it would be smarter for me to sit on my bum and wait :-X

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Hi Hungary,

it's so good to see somebody else from my country! I am flying home on Saturday and can't wait to see the Balaton from the plane before landing in Budapest ;D

Sok sikert és gyors ügyintézést kívánok!!
KKMoe

Hungary said:
Hi Guys!

We had a great day today, we were at Lake Balaton, the kids loved it ;)

b4roness welcome. So you are Croatian? That's nice! I was planning to go there for a long weekend :)
Yesss, the 3,5 months is absolutely amazing, and it gives me some hope that it could happen.. ::)

Does anyone know if I would be in Canada as a visitor for 6 months, but within this time period they would call me to Vienna (just trying to think of every possibility) so I would leave Canada for a week or something, would they let me in again? i am not really sure that I could enter, leave as I please...
Maybe it would be smarter for me to sit on my bum and wait :-X