Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
messenger said:
Hi Europe

Something tells me that any day now you too will receive the good news. Just a hunch!

Take care
Messenger from your mouth to gods ear thanks i hope that too , i hoep all of us are having some good news, i am praying for all of us, for me is a year and i am really tired , but what can i do i have to be patients and wait

Dutchcookies

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
AOR Received.
10-08-2012
File Transfer...
28-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
lonely2011 said:
Finally good news my husband just got passport requested :D
Congrats!

Venecan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
MONTREAL
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienne - Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
07-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
18-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-23-2013 Redone
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
I hope this year!
LANDED..........
I hope this year!
lonely2011 said:
Finally good news my husband just got passport requested :D
Felicitaciones!!!! Espero que pronto mi familia se pueda unir al grupo de los Residentes!

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Venecan said:
Felicitaciones!!!! Espero que pronto mi familia se pueda unir al grupo de los Residentes!
[/
anybody has a good news in this forum or we are all still waiting ???/

mase

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
I think contacting MP is a good idea
We met our mp last Friday and he contacted Vienna and this is wat we got....our mp received this from VIENNA

"The Confirmation of permanent resident has been issued and Mr xxxxx
should be receiving it soon bY MAIL"

I hope it is a good news :)

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
mase said:
We met our mp last Friday and he contacted Vienna and this is wat we got....our mp received this from VIENNA

that is a good news MAse congratulations lucky you :)

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
hello everyone.

my husband had an interview on feb19. i wanted to share with everyone our experience. The consoul was rude and unfriendly from the begining. She asked him why my parents werent at the wedding and when he replied that they had financial difficulties, she replied that he is lying and she knows how much people doing their job making money. My dad is a track driver, he is self employed and has own company registered at his home address. First she asked my husband where my dads office located he sad home address, on which again she replied that this is not possible. She asked him what exactly im doing at my 2nd part time job, he sad that he doesnt know the details as it is not my main job and he just know that i work there for several years, he could explain though in details what my 1st job is and what im doing. She told him that he doesnt know nothing about his wife. Moreove, she was asking what his job is and he sad he is self employed (job related to car dealership), she didnt want to listen nothing about it but she wanted to see papers that proves his job. He told her that not in the application requirement nor in interview letter states that he should bring docs from his work or bank account, she sad that he should know that and bring it.
She wouldnt let him speak, she would ask a question and will give answer that she thinks is right. many times she told him on interview to stop lying. Mind you, all the info is truthfull, i wouldnt even share with everyone if we gave false info and she was right.

At the end she told him that she doesnt believe our marriage is genuine therefore she refusing his application. She knew that most of the time im spending with him here in europe and during the interview i was there too waiting.

I dont mean to scare noone who will have an interview, i just wanted to share it with others. We didnt expect this kind of treatment at all. I think noone has the right to talk to other people like that. Of course we will apeal but now i have one more goal, one day i want to hear a formal excuse from that consoul even if it will take years.

Lv.f

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 14 - 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 5 - 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 19 - 2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
Dec 20 - 2012
Lenchik said:
hello everyone.

my husband had an interview on feb19. i wanted to share with everyone our experience. The consoul was rude and unfriendly from the begining. She asked him why my parents werent at the wedding and when he replied that they had financial difficulties, she replied that he is lying and she knows how much people doing their job making money. My dad is a track driver, he is self employed and has own company registered at his home address. First she asked my husband where my dads office located he sad home address, on which again she replied that this is not possible. She asked him what exactly im doing at my 2nd part time job, he sad that he doesnt know the details as it is not my main job and he just know that i work there for several years, he could explain though in details what my 1st job is and what im doing. She told him that he doesnt know nothing about his wife. Moreove, she was asking what his job is and he sad he is self employed (job related to car dealership), she didnt want to listen nothing about it but she wanted to see papers that proves his job. He told her that not in the application requirement nor in interview letter states that he should bring docs from his work or bank account, she sad that he should know that and bring it.
She wouldnt let him speak, she would ask a question and will give answer that she thinks is right. many times she told him on interview to stop lying. Mind you, all the info is truthfull, i wouldnt even share with everyone if we gave false info and she was right.

At the end she told him that she doesnt believe our marriage is genuine therefore she refusing his application. She knew that most of the time im spending with him here in europe and during the interview i was there too waiting.

I dont mean to scare noone who will have an interview, i just wanted to share it with others. We didnt expect this kind of treatment at all. I think noone has the right to talk to other people like that. Of course we will apeal but now i have one more goal, one day i want to hear a formal excuse from that consoul even if it will take years.
So sorry to hear about that. Some times I feel like when I read about these situations, the person interviewing already has their mind made up and won't let you explain. Again, I'm sorry to hear about this, good luck in the future! Are you planning on appealing?

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
Lv.f said:
So sorry to hear about that. Some times I feel like when I read about these situations, the person interviewing already has their mind made up and won't let you explain. Again, I'm sorry to hear about this, good luck in the future! Are you planning on appealing?
I agree with you, most likely she made her decision before an interview and it was just a formality to call a person and find some stupid reasons in order to refuse. Yes we definitely will appeal, the saddest part that it takes long time.

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
Lenchik said:
hello everyone.

Lenchik, may I ask you where did you make the interview. I made my interview in Pristine, the woman was from Vienna and she was very culture. She asked me about a lot of details such as beginning of our relationship, who propose, when did he propose, about wedding but everything was normally. I hope for good news for you.

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
mase said:

Congratulations Mase.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
sponsor2012 said:
Lenchik, may I ask you where did you make the interview. I made my interview in Pristine, the woman was from Vienna and she was very culture. She asked me about a lot of details such as beginning of our relationship, who propose, when did he propose, about wedding but everything was normally. I hope for good news for you.
My husband's interview was in Vienna. The funny thing that she didnt ask almost nothing about our actual relationship. It was where i work, where my father work and where he is working and why my parents were not on our wedding.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hi Lenchik

So sorry to read about your interview and how it went. Of course you will appeal and of course you will win it. (How long does the appeal take?) Rudeness is one thing that I can't tolerate in my life.
I remember when I first immigrated to Canada back in 1980 I was proud to show to my old country folk how polite and courteous Canadians were and always made comparison to the civil workers of my country and Canada and Canada was a sure win.
I guess it is all up to us to stop this.
I am surprised that a civil worker of Canada, is treating people like this. And people who are hurting being away from loved ones and hanging on to listen to good news.
Again I am sorry for your pain and wishing you a happy end!

messenger

waikiki

Jan 22, 2011
Lenchik said:
hello everyone.

Oh my God, so sorry to hear that. I wish yu all the best with your appeal! If it was in Vienna, was she a Canadian national or Austrian, as I believe other nationals are wrking in the embassy as well.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
messenger said:
Hi Lenchik

So sorry to read about your interview and how it went. Of course you will appeal and of course you will win it. (How long does the appeal take?) Rudeness is one thing that I can't tolerate in my life.
I remember when I first immigrated to Canada back in 1980 I was proud to show to my old country folk how polite and courteous Canadians were and always made comparison to the civil workers of my country and Canada and Canada was a sure win.
I guess it is all up to us to stop this.
I am surprised that a civil worker of Canada, is treating people like this. And people who are hurting being away from loved ones and hanging on to listen to good news.
Again I am sorry for your pain and wishing you a happy end!

messenger
Thank you messenger. appeal may take up to 2 years (i hope not). We are young couple and want to start family, but it is not possible if we dont know where we will be tomorrow. We will definitely appeal.