File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
29-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
I'm February 2017, still stuck in Vienna since September 2017 when they transferred me. All docs submitted, medical done, no interview needed, but background check not started... I'm 3 weeks from the 12 months processing mark... My only hope is that from looking at most people's timelines, once the background check starts, we should only be a few weeks from completion.

It's a system ill befitting the high standards Canadians deserve.
I am interested to know why it took so long for your application to be transferred to Vienna in the first place. I thought the process in mississauga was much quicker. It looks like they did not transfer your application for 5-6 months. Whereas I applied in August, and My application was forwarded in October

Reactions: balkan17

rjhicks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
I am interested to know why it took so long for your application to be transferred to Vienna in the first place. I thought the process in mississauga was much quicker. It looks like they did not transfer your application for 5-6 months. Whereas I applied in August, and My application was forwarded in October
I really don’t know. The only clue I have is that Mississauga once claimed to me that they transferred me in May, but Vienna claim they only received me in September. Possibly I was lost within the system at some point, who knows.

Regardless, I’ve been at this same stage for 4.5 months now everything submitted just waiting for background check to start...

Reactions: RinaMuhaxhiri

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I really don’t know. The only clue I have is that Mississauga once claimed to me that they transferred me in May, but Vienna claim they only received me in September. Possibly I was lost within the system at some point, who knows.

Regardless, I’ve been at this same stage for 4.5 months now everything submitted just waiting for background check to start...
Every case its Different all we now know that Vienna its slow

Reactions: balkan17

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Ouch, @rjhicks

I hope that you see some movement soon. It sounds like yours is a pretty straightforward case. Have you ordered your GCMS notes at all?

Good luck and hope you can land soon to be with your spouse in Canada as a PR.

Anyone else still from January, February or March 2017 with their file in Vienna?

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
My application was also from August and it was transferred in October after we did a medical examination and sent a police certificate and ShedA
after that nothing change , I'm still in process

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
My application was also from August and it was transferred in October after we did a medical examination and sent a police certificate and ShedA
after that nothing change , I'm still in process
oURS ITS From MAY24 TRANSFER OVER TO VIENNA AVUGST 2ND nothin since then :)

RinaMuhaxhiri

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
Doc's Request.
20-09-2017 (Background A)
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
29-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018

We’re all on the the same boat, I am waiting for 4 months now. I am just hoping everyone can be with their loved ones ASAP. I used to get so angry at this, but I realized that being angry will not make the process faster. So please enjoy the wait everyone, My mom used to say that missing someone is one of life’s greatest blessings, because that means that you have been given someone to miss.

So let’s all be strong for our loved ones, and be glad that we have them. The wait will end, although it seems like forever, it will be over before we know it!

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
We’re all on the the same boat, I am waiting for 4 months now. I am just hoping everyone can be with their loved ones ASAP. I used to get so angry at this, but I realized that being angry will not make the process faster. So please enjoy the wait everyone, My mom used to say that missing someone is one of life’s greatest blessings, because that means that you have been given someone to miss.

So let’s all be strong for our loved ones, and be glad that we have them. The wait will end, although it seems like forever, it will be over before we know it!
True i haven't seen my wife from March 21 2017 but i married the right one so we will wait untill they give us some good news Cheers to everyone

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017

Thank you for this support, once it has to be finished and we believe it will be as soon as possible and to be a family together.

nepredvidiv

Sep 15, 2016
Hi folks. I had an interview just few day ago. I was successful and convinced them that there was nothing fake with our pr application and officer told me that the visa will be issued and I should wait for further instructions. It shouldn't take long from now. The officer was very polite and pleasant and full of understanding. Needed exactly one year to be called for an interview.

RinaMuhaxhiri

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
Doc's Request.
20-09-2017 (Background A)
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
29-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Hi folks. I had an interview just few day ago. I was successful and convinced them that there was nothing fake with our pr application and officer told me that the visa will be issued and I should wait for further instructions. It shouldn't take long from now. The officer was very polite and pleasant and full of understanding. Needed exactly one year to be called for an interview.
Congrats on finishing the final step!!
Hopefully you dont need to qaot much longer for the visa. Where did you apply from?

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Finally good news for you!!Can you share your time?