+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
they should be in the visa office within a 6 month period, but how fast they are working is awaiting
where did you see 6 months? :eek: On the CIC website - 12 months from start to finish as of December 7 2016. If you get your app finished before that mark - that is a gift, otherwise it is in the normal processing time. Of course I know you want it be over as soon as possible, hopefully you will hear good news from Vienna soon!

canadian2002

Star Member
Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Request
27-11-2017
Med's Done....
29-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
That is not true, I got PPR from Vienna in new year and if you scroll up you will see that few more applicants got PPR from Vienna. Besides many ppl from Mississauga got PPR requests in the beginning of this year. So look into other threads - plenty of PPRs.
Nina did you get a pre arrival services email? And if so, when? Before or together with the PPR?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
That is not true, I got PPR from Vienna in new year and if you scroll up you will see that few more applicants got PPR from Vienna. Besides many ppl from Mississauga got PPR requests in the beginning of this year. So look into other threads - plenty of PPRs.
I know and congratulations that you are done with this stressful process but as I know you receive the PPR in December before Christmas not January. You said your case was processed entirely in Mississauga and only the PPR in Vienna, CPC M and inland not counting as they process fast anyway and to be more precesie there are many people as Lebron from 2016 that are processed in Vienna and other VO except Mississauga got nothing until now. Most visa offices just 2 or three PPR which was over delayed cases in January. I guess you know how frustrating to wait over year and not know what is going on you passed same also and they took long for your case even in Mississauga.

Last edited:

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
where did you see 6 months? :eek: On the CIC website - 12 months from start to finish as of December 7 2016. If you get your app finished before that mark - that is a gift, otherwise it is in the normal processing time. Of course I know you want it be over as soon as possible, hopefully you will hear good news from Vienna soon![/Q
I was thinking in Vienna office that it should not take more than 6 months.All process yes 12 mounth in 2017
however some of the August applicants got their PPR for 5 months,

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Not worry my friend we will see 2018 Applications get PPR within 12 days lol but we have to wait (patiently) and not disturb VO or CIC with emails which they either ignore or reply with templates otherwise to pay 5 bucks to get 30 Days old notes as reading newspaper after a month outdated.

They seem to pick randomly the files not in order First come first served.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I know and congratulations that you are done with this stressful process but as I know you receive the PPR in December before Christmas not January. You said your case was processed entirely in Mississauga and only the PPR in Vienna, CPC M and inland not counting as they process fast anyway and to be more precesie there are many people as Lebron from 2016 that are processed in Vienna and other VO except Mississauga got nothing until now. Most visa offices just 2 or three PPR which was over delayed cases in January. I guess you know how frustrating to wait over year and not know what is going on you passed same also and they took long for your case even in Mississauga.
Thank you! No, I received PPR on January 8th this year. Yes, its true we were processed in Mississauga, but my point is that there are PPRs, they didnt stop to issue visas. As I understood that if your application was sent before December 7th 2016 (before new rules), then the old processing times applied, if you sent it after December 7th 2016 - then 12 months rule is applicable. But I might be wrong, that is just a speculation. I know how frustrating the wait is, I hope it will be over for you real soon! Did you order GCMS notes by the way?

Reactions: ahmedwaly

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Yes I got pre-arrival services email 21.12.2017, and PPR from Vienna on 8.01.2018. But my application was entirely processed in Mississauga and only at the end they transfer it to Vienna (for PPR I assume).
Nina53 did you sent your passport in Vienna?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I was thinking in Vienna office that it should not take more than 6 months.All process yes 12 mounth in 2017
however some of the August applicants got their PPR for 5 months,
Yeah, I saw that too. For us it took almost 10 months. But you always can order GCMS notes to see what is going on with your case. We did order notes twice. But didnt see much progress though.

Jimmyconn

Jan 24, 2018
I'm looking to find out if as a father I have any rights to my son in the Philippines. My wife is denieng me access to him. She is suffering from psts. She doesn' want me to support him. She would rather leave him with her 90 year old mother so she can work in the middle East. Do I have any rites. I don' want my son to grow up without his mother. And I don' want to condemn him to a life of poverty. His father is a good man and I am willing to do my part to support him and I have been doing so. She has just gone crazy. It' not good for a baby to be without his mama. He was born Dec 9 2018

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I'm looking to find out if as a father I have any rights to my son in the Philippines. My wife is denieng me access to him. She is suffering from psts. She doesn' want me to support him. She would rather leave him with her 90 year old mother so she can work in the middle East. Do I have any rites. I don' want my son to grow up without his mother. And I don' want to condemn him to a life of poverty. His father is a good man and I am willing to do my part to support him and I have been doing so. She has just gone crazy. It' not good for a baby to be without his mama. He was born Dec 9 2018
Sorry to hear that. This is thread is for Vienna VO. Here is the link to Manila thread, maybe you will get more help there:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-manila-visa-office-philippines-spouse-family-timeline.325837/page-1584

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
No, because I am in Canada I sent it to Ottawa (in the PPR request letter they give you such option).
ohhh You are in Canada for only 10 months you got PPR that's great ..
Vienna office is slow, so it should be done quickly, I mean our office