+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I was just worried because if she (spouse) printed. It would say my name at the top of the chat.
But if i printed i the (sponsor) it would show my wifes name at the top of the chat. Which they would know that i did it.

I thought it might casue a problem...if that makes any sense lol sorry :)
I personally think that would not make any difference. You both participated in the chat :) Just make sure you bring lots of evidence including chats, if you have any receipts from your activities together (movies, hotels...etc.), pictures as many as you can collect. As I understood they want to see that your communication is going on after you got married and submitted the application. I don't know if you live together or not, if yes then you could include plane tickets from visits. I hope your wife will be doing well on the interview! I wish you luck and keep us posted :)

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
I personally think that would not make any difference. You both participated in the chat :) Just make sure you bring lots of evidence including chats, if you have any receipts from your activities together (movies, hotels...etc.), pictures as many as you can collect. As I understood they want to see that your communication is going on after you got married and submitted the application. I don't know if you live together or not, if yes then you could include plane tickets from visits. I hope your wife will be doing well on the interview! I wish you luck and keep us posted :)
Do the flight tickets need to be orignal? Can they just be printed?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Do the flight tickets need to be orignal? Can they just be printed?
I think its better if you have original boarding passes which show that you actually flew. However, if you don't have those my guess is that it would be fine to bring the printed ones...maybe even better if you can show corresponding stamps in your passport in addition to these tickets.

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
I've got the orginal boarding passes but if my wife doesnt have the orginals
It asks it can be a true certified copy.
I'm now confused. Do i the sponsor print it out and get someone to certify it?
Or does my wife the spouse print it out and have someone certify it back home?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I've got the orginal boarding passes but if my wife doesnt have the orginals
It asks it can be a true certified copy.
I'm now confused. Do i the sponsor print it out and get someone to certify it?
Or does my wife the spouse print it out and have someone certify it back home?

Sorry for all the questions :)
Could you send your wife all the necessary original boarding passes? I am not sure that these docs need to be translated as the boarding pass is a boarding pass and therefore I don't think you need certified copy as well. Alternatively you could scan those boarding passes and your wife can print them out. But maybe its better to show originals.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I was just worried because if she (spouse) printed. It would say my name at the top of the chat.
But if i printed i the (sponsor) it would show my wifes name at the top of the chat. Which they would know that i did it.

I thought it might casue a problem...if that makes any sense lol sorry :)
We do chats on Whatsup my husband could get the pdf of all the chats and sent it to me. It didn't have his name and I printed them for our application. We also put the wedding ring receipt and jewelry certificate.

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
My CIC changed today as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We need additional documents when i check messages there is none... what should i do?

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
My CIC changed today as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We need additional documents when i check messages there is none... what should i do?
Got the same but then for a medical request no further instructions I think we should just wait

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Got the same but then for a medical request no further instructions I think we should just wait
I emailed them asking them what they need! I think that they need receipt payment of Right of permanent residence fee :( or maybe our passports :p, did you pay already the Right of permanent residence fee?

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
I emailed them asking them what they need! I think that they need receipt payment of Right of permanent residence fee :( or maybe our passports :p, did you pay already the Right of permanent residence fee?
No didn't pay it yet.Seems like the updates are caused by a system error during the maintenance. Most likely by tomorrow it will be back to normal

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I did pay Right of PR fee at the begining but I still got the same message. And more strange in fromt of medical it tells you do not need a medical exam this is while medical was done upfront.
Does anyone know when was the last time someone got PPR from Vienna? In Ankara we only have records from March but it is very quite and no one from the forum got PPR on April or May!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I remembered Milac got PPR 28 April. Is it only Redstar001, Lebron-J and Sziszike left from 2016?

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
I remembered Milac got PPR 28 April. Is it only Redstar001, Lebron-J and Sziszike left from 2016?
And also me and one other member awse1 :D and some others that are not part of this form.

Reactions: strength2

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
And also me and one other member awse1 :D and some others that are not part of this form.
Thank you for your reply. So 5 from this forum waiting from 2016 via Vienna office.

When was awse1 application date?

Have you guys contacted MPs or done anything specific? I appreciate if you can share your experiences? Is there another forum/telegram group that other applicants are following?

Last edited:

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Could you send your wife all the necessary original boarding passes? I am not sure that these docs need to be translated as the boarding pass is a boarding pass and therefore I don't think you need certified copy as well. Alternatively you could scan those boarding passes and your wife can print them out. But maybe its better to show originals.
Thank you nina for all the help :)
I've got my notes today. Their reason for an interview is because the visa officer believes the marriage could be fake.
But i think were good since we've got tons of evidence to bring to the interview. :)