+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Kpatel0348

Dec 16, 2020
Hi Guys, I just received a message stating a tracking ID and that my application has been sent to the operations centre from VAC.

Did anyone get a similar message or have any idea what this is?
Copy your tracking id and then search vfs tracking application, fill your details like DOB and paste tracking id, u will get status about your passport

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Copy your tracking id and then search vfs tracking application, fill your details like DOB and paste tracking id, u will get status about your passport
Thanks, but I am aware of the tracking ID status thing, i was asking about why my passport was going to IRCC from VAC. But after research found it out that it is normal that they send it to IRCC, who after processing, send it back to vac and they send it back to me.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello,

I got passport request on dec 15th,2020, and sent mail to vfs for passport submission on dec 16th. First they said that the address is not serviceable and gave me options of blue dart , I picked one and sent them mail. I do not receive payment link yet... it is almost 22 days.
anyone have the same situation?
Yes I am also in the same situation

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Today I got reply saying...:

"

We would request you to provide the required details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file as we are not able to view the details mentioned by you in your previous email"

I have sent that txt file. They donot mention what is wrong. I have sent all the details. I guess I need to wait 10 more days just to see same reply again. They have no phone support, they don't mention what is the problem and even though I sent details, they just reply so carelessly.

Any idea guys If I have to go through VFS or can I do this by myself? This is frustrating.

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello,

Can the pick up address for two way courier services be different from that on passport?
In other way can we get the passport pick up and delivery from any location instead of the permanent address on the passport?
Please advise.Has anyone any clarity on this?

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hello,

Can the pick up address for two way courier services be different from that on passport?
In other way can we get the passport pick up and delivery from any location instead of the permanent address on the passport?
Please advise.Has anyone any clarity on this?
Yes it can be different
But make sure area is serviceable by blue dart. Otherwise your request can be delayed.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Today I got reply saying...:

"

We would request you to provide the required details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file as we are not able to view the details mentioned by you in your previous email"

I have sent that txt file. They donot mention what is wrong. I have sent all the details. I guess I need to wait 10 more days just to see same reply again. They have no phone support, they don't mention what is the problem and even though I sent details, they just reply so carelessly.

Any idea guys If I have to go through VFS or can I do this by myself? This is frustrating.
It has to be done through VFS only. No other private courier or in person requests will be accepted.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Oh ok.

Any idea what could be wrong without TXT file. I'm sending it, but they just reply not able to view. I have no idea what to do. I sent it again.
You have to copy your PPR letter into a txt file and attach it to the email and rest 10 points information they asked can be replied within the email itself I also got the same email and had to create txt for submitting, This might be due to their internal software reading tools or some technical requirement for reading and verifying the passport letters. When I sent the correct format I got a Thankyou email in 2 days so pls be patient and wait.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Has anyone been in the same situation?My permanent address is in my hometown and my pickup location shall be different due to work constraints?
It can be different that is why they have asked in the porforma or the details that Is the pickup and drop address same ? They understand that people can have different circumstances or work addresses so you can enter address as per your convenience this has nothing to do with your application as far as I know otherwise they would’ve mentioned in the email itself only.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Jagograhkjago

Sep 23, 2019
I got the passport payment link today. Submitted on 22th DEC.

IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 10:04 AM
Reply-To: IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com>
To: UTSAV<shah####@gmail.com>
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.
We would request you to confirm the below details in order to proceed with the passport submission
through courier.
Name: Utsav ######
Contact Number: 9#####3415
Email address: shah#######@gmail.com
Person Address and PIN Code for collection: 72, ###### Township,##### Ahmedabad -
3####8
Desired date for collection: Jan 07, 2021
Location at which Biometrics was enrolled: Ahmedabad
Invoice #: 93#####12
You may make the payment if the above-furnished details are correct.
Further, we would like to inform you that below is the payment link, where you can complete the payment
process. The payment link is valid only for 5 hours.
Moreover, we would request you to only pay if the invoice number mentioned above matches with the
invoice number for which the payment link is shared.
http://payit.cc/I93####12
Please note that the pickup will be done on Jan 07, 2021 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) only once the payment is
successful before 04:00 PM today.
Important: Kindly confirm once the payment is successful.
Step 1: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.
It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document
required by the High Commission along with the Passport.
Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart
courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup
and write the below text on the envelope.
"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
You have to copy your PPR letter into a txt file and attach it to the email and rest 10 points information they asked can be replied within the email itself I also got the same email and had to create txt for submitting, This might be due to their internal software reading tools or some technical requirement for reading and verifying the passport letters. When I sent the correct format I got a Thankyou email in 2 days so pls be patient and wait.
Are you sure we have attached PPR letter in the txt file? I was doing other way round putting the requested 10 points information in txt and attaching PPR letter in email along with txt file.

Reactions: Jagograhkjago