+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi Yes, GCKey is updated with counterfoil and expiry for all. Their passport is out for delivery. The GCKey updated only after all passport got stamped
Can you please tell after how much time they sent back your passport after CounterFoil was updated on Gckey ?

Jan 31, 2019
Hi Guys!

I got my OPR on 23rd Dec, and received a payment link corresponding to it on 30th Dec 2020. But the courier pick up details mentioned were not mine in the email. There was some mistake and error from VFS' side. I replied them back and still awaiting the response. Is there anyone who can guide?

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
I also got the passport quickly / did you get POE? When can we expect that?
I am a PR applicant and I think POE is now giving for work permit or for student visa. PR applicants get COPR letter but travel restriction applies if not sponsored or not an immediate family member of canadian PR or citizen

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me for the next step after receiving the Passport Request letter? what all documents I have to send along with passport?also do I need to send a photo as well? my and dependent passport and documents needs to be send in 1 single package or each in different package?

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Is there any news on when the restrictions will be lifted?
No ideas, I am
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me for the next step after receiving the Passport Request letter? what all documents I have to send along with passport?also do I need to send a photo as well? my and dependent passport and documents needs to be send in 1 single package or each in different package?
You may refer the earlier posts on the same forum which details all these. In summary you need to mail to vfs and they provide you payment link and AWB after successfully payment. They share you the consent and courier forms along with AWB which you need to fill and submit. You may also include passport transmission request ( the email you got with AWB), passport request letter. Photo is required for PR. Please follow the instructions in passport request and email from VFS in this regard. It is observed that there is some delay to get response after contacting VFS.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
No ideas, I am

You may refer the earlier posts on the same forum which details all these. In summary you need to mail to vfs and they provide you payment link and AWB after successfully payment. They share you the consent and courier forms along with AWB which you need to fill and submit. You may also include passport transmission request ( the email you got with AWB), passport request letter. Photo is required for PR. Please follow the instructions in passport request and email from VFS in this regard. It is observed that there is some delay to get response after contacting VFS.
Thank you!!!

Jagograhkjago

Sep 23, 2019
Not received the visa approval letter - but got the stamp- what can I do?? @computerscience23
Congratulation. They will give you Study Permit and SIN at port of entry (Immigration as you enter Toronto Pearson International Airport, YYZ) you don't required any visa approval letter. You only required VISA(Temporary resident VISA) to travel. For safe side please keep in handy your PPR letter they may cross verify by Immigration (Not actual immigration) as you take off from INDIA.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Me too, I have a passport expire, got PPR on 22 Dec, I thought to renew passport but then requested for 2- way courier service on 27 Dec. I called them to please sent me link for payment. They replied, because of rush you will get the link in couple of days. I'm returning student.
Which contact number you called them?