+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very urgent please seniors

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Dear guys:

I need a police report from Maryland(USA) but their site says that I have to be personally there to get fingerprinted the problem is I live in Pakistan so pease how would I manage that and the PCC is mandatory for the Canadian immigration can you please solve this problem for me. Thank you

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi Khan,

Did you try from US consulate in pakistan, you can get PCC from consulates.

You could also wait to hear from other people., above is my understanding.

Thanks

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
kkhan870 said:
Dear guys:

I need a police report from Maryland(USA) but their site says that I have to be personally there to get fingerprinted the problem is I live in Pakistan so pease how would I manage that and the PCC is mandatory for the Canadian immigration can you please solve this problem for me. Thank you
Are you sure that you need that report from Maryland. One of my friend send his finger prints directly to FBI and got the records back in 21 days. He is planning to send those along with the final application in late July.

sur

Oct 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reachmenow said:
Hi Khan,

Did you try from US consulate in pakistan, you can get PCC from consulates.

You could also wait to hear from other people., above is my understanding.

Thanks
Here's reply from one of Pakistani consulates in USA, Los Angeles:-
But tis was reply to email of someone who was in USA at that time & needed police certificte......
========================================
Thanks for your e-mail. Please make a request and send to this Consulate along with following documents:

1. US$ 5.00 money order or cashier check payable to the Consulate General of Pakistan, Los Angeles

2. Copy of your Pakistani passport and complete address in Pakistan.

3. Self-addressed returned envelope.

Your case will be referred to the concerned authorities in Pakistan. After getting clearance from Pakistan, Consulate will issue Character Certificate.

Please feel free to call 310-441-5114 Ext,15 for any question.

===========================================================
from another consulate:-
==========================
Thanks for your email. Please write down an application and mail to this Consulate along with US$ 5.00 money order or cashier check, copies of your Pakistani passport and I.D card. We will send your request to the concerned authorities in Pakistan. After getting clearance from there, Consulate will issue character certificate.
==============================

another one
==========================
PL. CALL MR. QAMAR # 312-781-1833 EXT.2005/2008. FOR DETAILS

We welcome residents of Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana for consular services: 09:30-12:30 Mon-Fri (Holidays List: http://www.embassyofpakistanusa.org/holiday.php ). Mailing address: 333 North Michigan Avenue Suite 728, Chicago, Illinois 60601. Ph: 3127811831-3 (ext. consular services: 2005); Fax: 312781839; For forms /details:http://www.embassyofpakistanusa.org/consular-services.php .
This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
===============

and another one
=================

I may be able to help you if you will kindly phone me at 617 267 9000.
Barry Hoffman,
Consul General of Pakistan in Boston