+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY URGENT: Delay in processing visa

newcecapp

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hello Friends,

I need an urgent help from seniors and members of this forum. my visa is being processed currently and I underwent a sputum test. My question is regarding the chest x-ray. CIC website says that" a minimum of two chest films, taken at a minimum interval of three months, have a stable appearance". DMP took a chest x-ray in March as part of initial medicals and again one more x-ray in April as part of additional medicals just before sputum test. Now I am getting the sputum test result in a week's time. Will the DMP ask me for one more chest x-ray now or a month later? I am confused. Please help.

Regards
cec

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
newcecapp said:
Friends, any information will be greatly appreciated. Please help.
Do you have any TB related issue?

newcecapp

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Friends, I have received the sputum test results and all are nagative. I have submitted the passport to CIC today and waiting for my visitor visa to be stamped. Any idea as to how much time would CIC take to stamp the visitor visa from here?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
newcecapp said:
Friends, I have received the sputum test results and all are nagative. I have submitted the passport to CIC today and waiting for my visitor visa to be stamped. Any idea as to how much time would CIC take to stamp the visitor visa from here?

This is confusing.......you don't need to undergo medicals for TRV. I guess you mean to say the VO asked for PP to stamp visa. Do you want to know how much time will it take for them to stamp visa and provide COPR?

I hope this query is meant for PR application and not TRV!