+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very easy PR from Ontario?

yilmax321

Dec 29, 2016
Hi
I just read that after completing the post graduate certificate(1year) from Ontario colleges and securing a skilled job can lead me towards PR without work experience and doing a master's and without getting job offer can also do the same..

So is it necessary to have only one year of post graduate certificate what if it is of two years of duration like some programs in Conestoga college..

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
Dream on. Unless you have a proper university degree, It is hard getting a job related to your academia. Most students work retail after completing their studies as go back sometimes.

yilmax321

Dec 29, 2016
varunnarayan said:
Dream on. Unless you have a proper university degree, It is hard getting a job related to your academia. Most students work retail after completing their studies as go back sometimes.
What do you mean by proper university degree?
And is it necessary to have a job related to your degree.It can be any one from the given three skill types?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
yilmax321 said:
Hi
I just read that after completing the post graduate certificate(1year) from Ontario colleges and securing a skilled job can lead me towards PR without work experience and doing a master's and without getting job offer can also do the same..

So is it necessary to have only one year of post graduate certificate what if it is of two years of duration like some programs in Conestoga college..
That's true. But the employer must submit job offer for pre-screening and it must be approved by Ontario. Regarding masters, yes, that's also true, but you must complete masters before applying for PR (not in the process of doing masters). Also I'm not sure if these programs have caps.

yilmax321

Dec 29, 2016
pfse said:
That's true. But the employer must submit job offer for pre-screening and it must be approved by Ontario. Regarding masters, yes, that's also true, but you must complete masters before applying for PR (not in the process of doing masters). Also I'm not sure if these programs have caps.
Thanks for confirming..As for other provinces do we just need some experience and there is no need for employer to submit the application?

ezio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
varunnarayan said:
I think the Masters and PhD graduates streams can directly apply after graduating without working. Am I wrong?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
ezio said:
I think the Masters and PhD graduates streams can directly apply after graduating without working. Am I wrong?
Masters and PhD graduates streams can apply for OINP if but they are not accepting application right now :)