Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
tiger007 said:
Hi,

1. As stated earlier- according to AINP rules, to apply under international-graduate category , you MUST work for 6 month minimum in a full time permanent job in your field(or related) of study in Alberta. You need to keep working for 5 more months, before you will be eligible to apply.

2. Previous work ex. DO NOT count, for applying under international-graduate category. If you are working on a PGWP, no need of LMO (atleast after 6 months when you are eligible to apply under international-graduate category).

3. I will strongly reccomend to make use of and apply under AINP international-graduate category (since you have passed out from UBC), as student immigration routes are comparatively faster and less complicated, when compared to skilled worker categories (federal or any provincial). There's an obvious advantage of studying in Canada, like getting unrestricted PGWP and chance to qualify under international-graduate category... so make use of it. If you take the comparatively lengthier and more complicated path of Skilled worker's route, in long run it will take much more time for you to gain PR status as compared to the international-graduate category. Trust me on this... wait for 5 more months... and apply under international-graduate category. Rest up to you.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other
sources too.
greetings tiger007!!

i need your help, i am going to apply for study visa on 20th.
10th 70%
12th 65%
degree b.com 70%
ielts 6 bands, not les than 6
no back logs or gap..
i have 3 years work experience as Jr finance analysist and i am going for business administration in finance and accounting. Should i add Sop?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you tiger for your input.

the new quota for ontario masters graduate stream in 2014 has been declared today.

2500 applications in 2014

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

sanashaikh

Feb 12, 2014
Hello! Can anyone help me? Sice CIC has announced that it will no more accept application in accouting and bookeeping (NOC 1311) on november 2013! em very sad tensed and worried since em a accouting student? i wanna ask if these fields are closed forever? or just of this year intake??? please reply! :(

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
tiger007 said:
CORRECTION:

ONTARIO Pilot International Masters Graduate Stream

Must have IELTS 7 score OVERALL..
Tiger...are you sure about SINP information that you had mentioned on this page? I meant to ask about -any job offer in Sask that requires a post-secondary education!

I see a contradictory statement on Saskimmigration page like--"You have a current, permanent, full-time job offer in your field of study from a Saskatchewan employer in an occupation in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B”, “0”; or in a designated trade (Please note: Food and Beverage Servers/Persons must apply under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project sub-category); or a job offer that is related to your field of study and requires post-secondary education."

See the last but one line states" job that is related to your field" and not any job...

Can you please confirm?!

tiger007

Champion Member
DIVYAZABI said:
Tiger...are you sure about SINP information that you had mentioned on this page? I meant to ask about -any job offer in Sask that requires a post-secondary education!

I see a contradictory statement on Saskimmigration page like--"You have a current, permanent, full-time job offer in your field of study from a Saskatchewan employer in an occupation in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B”, “0”; or in a designated trade (Please note: Food and Beverage Servers/Persons must apply under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project sub-category); or a job offer that is related to your field of study and requires post-secondary education."

See the last but one line states" job that is related to your field" and not any job...

Can you please confirm?!
Hi,

Please check latest FEB 2014 update. Page 20. Reply # 291

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.285.html

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Please check latest FEB 2014 update. Page 20. Reply # 291

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.285.html
HI DO WE NEED TO PAY TUITION (SEMESTER)FEE BEFORE APPLYING FOR VISA (UNIVERSITY CATEGORY) UPON RECEIVING UNCONDITION OFFER LETTER . THANK YOU

Bikhialesh

Mar 21, 2014
hi, i am a newbie here and i need emergency help on my situation but i couldn't find how to post in this part "international student". can anybody help me out here?

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Bikhialesh said:
hi, i am a newbie here and i need emergency help on my situation but i couldn't find how to post in this part "international student". can anybody help me out here?
SELECT NEW TOPIC ON RIGHT SIDE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PAGE

KRUTHI

Mar 22, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum.
I'm a BE Computer science. My profile is as below-

10th - 72%
12th - 68%
UG(B.E. computer science)- 75%(2013 passed out with no backlogs)
IELTS - 7.0(individual scores not less than 6)
GRE - N/A
Work experience - 0yrs

I would be thankful if you could help me suggest about the following :

1.According to my profile i'm confused whether to do masters or a 2 years PG Diploma course???

2.For a PG Diploma with co-op will it be possible to get any job after my PGdiploma??

3.I request to suggest any good-reputed spp colleges for 2 year PGDiploma courses in computers/IT in Ontario in order to get that 3 years PGWP.I'm willing to get into the course for this September intake 2014.

i eagerly look forward for reply......

Mar 24, 2012
Going through the details provided on this forum regarding immigration program for international students i really thank all of you guys for contributing and making it an informative forum
i have have few questions in my mind if there is any experienced member who can clarify my queries.
-i have graduated with masters degree in engineering from a public university in Ontario then i moved to Alberta.Now having a permanent Full-time job offer in my field of engineering.going through the forum gave me an idea that i am eligible for Employer-Driven Stream Skilled Worker Category or International Graduate Category.please do correct me if there is any other category i am eligible for.
-Can i apply for Employer-Driven Stream Skilled Worker Category or International Graduate Category right away after getting job offer or do i need to work for certain amount before i can apply?
-to all those who have already been through this process how long is the processing time after i submit my application.
-right now i am on PGWP after i submit my application for PNP-Alberta do i need to stay with my current employer for some period or if get another offer i can right away join other company
-In application check list form for Employer-Driven Stream Skilled Worker Category or International Graduate Category there is one column about LMO or evidence of exemption.as i am on PGWP do i need to provide LMO or evidence of exemption and if in case yes then where can i get it from
-My employer just need to fill AINP 005 form provide me with letter regarding my job duties and wages or i need any other document as well.
-

please clarify my confusions i thank all of you for going through my post and giving your expert feedback

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Please tell me if someone completes his two semesters in Advance 3 years diploma in sheridan can he convert his course in 2 years diploma?
Thanks

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
So what does the graduate fellowship exactly imply?! Any form of scholarship or funding from the respective Dept in the Univ-- do I have that right?! If so, will that make us eligible to apply as soon as after graduation!? Any thoughts on this...

rinkesh

Mar 29, 2014
Hi everyone.

I have applied in the University of Calgary for the September 2014 intake for the Masters in Computers Science program. Following is my my profile:-
I had applied on 1st Feb 2014. ( Within the deadline )
10th : 90%
12 : 61%
B.Tech: 70%
IELTS : 7 BANDS ( Writing: 6.5; Speaking: 6.5; Listening: 7; Reading: 8 )
Work Experience: 7 months & presently employed.

The admission requirement as stated on the University Department page states that " an IELTS score of 7.5 is required".
Sadly, I have just scored 7 and 7.5 is the required score for IELTS. :( :( :(
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD DO. DO I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING AN ADMISSION IN UofC ?
I am so worried because I want to get into the University of Calgary at all costs.

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
This thread is clearly not for posting about admissions and or tuition fees. Please be courteous and post your questions in relevant threads or start your own.

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
You are right Samroc. I do not understand why people keep posting irrelevant posts here. Please rinkesh read the title of the post VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA. Nothing here about admission. READ before POST

Tiger : Thank you very much for your efforts and systematic research on this issue, We are all appreciated