+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDTIGER said:
Dear Tger007/Wjaz,
I was wondering if you can suggest me about one thing. I have applied from UK(Online) but originally I am from Bangladesh as I am completing my Msc here. I have seen some people got refused and on the notes its says immigration status. Will it be a problem that I have applied from outside my country of nationality :)???

Regards
hello brother. I'm sorry but i have no idea on Visa Applications. I have never applied for myself too lol.

Anyway some basics you need to know are your proper documentation, clarification of imporant areas and a strong will for studying in Canada.

If you are studying or working in UK it would be fine but still there is some danger you might get rejected but as i said, im no professional.

BDTIGER

Apr 29, 2013
Thank you brother for your honest reply...Some people in this forum just bluff :p

wJaz said:
hello brother. I'm sorry but i have no idea on Visa Applications. I have never applied for myself too lol.

Anyway some basics you need to know are your proper documentation, clarification of imporant areas and a strong will for studying in Canada.

If you are studying or working in UK it would be fine but still there is some danger you might get rejected but as i said, im no professional.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
those who applied in april through CHC ISLAMABAD, and got medical requests, please post ur profiles of duration?

SUDHARSHAN99

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tiger,

Help me....Am Going to take Supply chain managment 8months PG Diploma Program in Ontario at Humber College in JAN 14 intake.

need your comment about how to get ext work permit??

krish526

Oct 8, 2012
Excellent information ......

Some one tell me after PNP. Can foreign student sponsor their spouse to come to Canada or they have to wait to get federal PR.

Thank you...

tiger007

Champion Member
krish526 said:
Excellent information ......

Some one tell me after PNP. Can foreign student sponsor their spouse to come to Canada or they have to wait to get federal PR.

Thank you...
Hi,

Please read this thread carefully. Foreign students can and should apply via one of many student immigration programs of Canada. All the student immigration programs (except Quebec regular student route, which is points based) is direct, comparatively less complicated and very different from the points based FSW or other Skilled worker programs. They are NOT connected.

Even as a student of Recognized Postsecondary Education Programs in Canada, your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit, valid for the same period of time as your study permit.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-spouse.asp

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other
sources too.

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
hello guys :)

i want to ask your thoughts regarding healthcare aide and practical nursing

im a registered nurse in asia since 2009. had 2 years hospital experience.

i desire to take up practical nursing program since it has a job opportunity(most likely) but i find healthcare assistant certificate not so expensive plus it's a medical related job. but does it have a career opportunity after graduation? is it worth it?

please i need your advice..thank you very much :)

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimmyCRN said:
hello guys :)

i want to ask your thoughts regarding healthcare aide and practical nursing

im a registered nurse in asia since 2009. had 2 years hospital experience.

i desire to take up practical nursing program since it has a job opportunity(most likely) but i find healthcare assistant certificate not so expensive plus it's a medical related job. but does it have a career opportunity after graduation? is it worth it?

please i need your advice..thank you very much :)
Its hard to answer. It all depends on Opportunities. :) Look for Province where you want to settle up yourself. Look for Healthcare Institutions over there,

jassiforu

Nov 9, 2012
Hello Friends

Can anyone help me in getting to final decision. Actually I am consulting a person who can get me LMO either in BC or Alberta, job would be under 'B' category so that I can apply for PR later. Please suggest me should I go to AB or BC(Vancouver). Is there more chances of getting employment and PNP in alberta than BC or its the same. I am totally confused. Please suggest.

Thanks
Jassi.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Go for ALBERTA.

Good Luck.

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
hi tiger007 can u help me in this my wife has a masters degree in biotechnology and she is working as a microbiologist from last 5 yrss,,as noc 2121 couldn't make it to the federal ksilled worker list this time,now she wants to apply for a student visa may be for masters in related field or for a phd programme so what are the chnces of getting a visa and can I accompany her straight away or later she can apply for my visit thnnxxxx

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
jassiforu said:
Hello Friends

Can anyone help me in getting to final decision. Actually I am consulting a person who can get me LMO either in BC or Alberta, job would be under 'B' category so that I can apply for PR later. Please suggest me should I go to AB or BC(Vancouver). Is there more chances of getting employment and PNP in alberta than BC or its the same. I am totally confused. Please suggest.

Thanks
Jassi.
well, depends on your profession... if its finance industry, go to BC, if engineering go to Alberta.

MrKhan80

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Dear Tiger and other ,

I am Planing to go Saskatchewan

I just wanted to know if we require 960 hrs work and if we complete this during our study period lets suppose my course is 10 month long can we apply directly in PR or we should have to go first in PGWP and then PR.

Regards

Khan

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
can anyone help me in this my wife has a masters degree in biotechnology and she is working as a microbiologist from last 5 yrss,,as noc 2121 couldn't make it to the federal ksilled worker list this time,now she wants to apply for a student visa may be for masters in related field or for a phd programme so what are the chnces of getting a visa and can I accompany her straight away or later she can apply for my visit thnnxxxx
regrds

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
rajvir0707 said:
can anyone help me in this my wife has a masters degree in biotechnology and she is working as a microbiologist from last 5 yrss,,as noc 2121 couldn't make it to the federal ksilled worker list this time,now she wants to apply for a student visa may be for masters in related field or for a phd programme so what are the chnces of getting a visa and can I accompany her straight away or later she can apply for my visit thnnxxxx
regrds
Phd has much higher changes for getting student visa .... and also for PR...